O

"omg jisoo! are you okay?" jennie rushed to the bathroom when she saw the girl laying there. jisoo hummed. "i'm fine." 

"jisoo! you're bleeding and you look dead." jennie said, jisoo shrugged. "h-hurts." jisoo cried. jennie nodded and went to grab bandages and water. she treated the scars while jisoo cried. 

"why did you do it, jisoo?" jennie carefully asked, jisoo did know why she did it but she didn't want to tell jennie. 

"i don't know, felt sad i guess." jisoo said, jennie hummed. "don't do it again." jennie said. 

-

"where is jisoo?" rosie asked, jungkook hummed. "don't know, she went to the dorms and jennie left a few minutes ago." he said. 

"i'll go check on them." rosie said, jungkook nodded. 

-

rosie knocked on jisoo and jennie's dorm, jennie opened the door. "oh hi, lisa!" jennie said. 

"hey, is jisoo here?" she asked, jennie nodded. "she's not in the best mood, i'll leave." jennie said, rosie nodded. 

jisoo was laying on her bed, staring up at the celining. she looked done with her life. 

"jisoo, are you okay?" rosie softly asked, jisoo glared at the girl who was sitting on jennie's bed. 

"i'm fine." she said and sighed, "did you hurt yourself?" rosie asked, she saw the banages on jisoo's arm. jisoo nodded. "why?" rosie asked. 

"don't know." jisoo said, jisoo wanted rosie to leave. rosie sighed. "i can't leave if you're feeling sad." rosie said, jisoo rolled her eyes. 

"c-can you hold my hand?" jisoo mumbled, "of course." rosie said and held jisoo's hand. 

eventually jisoo fell asleep, jisoo liked rosie. jisoo hoped rosie would never leave her. 

-

jungkook opened the door, rosie walked in. 

"she trusts me, she loves me and she think i do too." rosie said, jungkook hummed. 

"that's amazing, we're leaving tomorrow." jungkook said, roise bit her lip and nodded. 

"and yoongi is coming with us?" rosie asked, jungkook nodded. "we'll separate once we're at the airport, he'll go to america and we to thailand." jungkook said. 

"kook?" rosie mumbled, "yeah?" 

"when we get to thailand, will you get back to the drugs and alchol?" rosie asked, jungkook pouted and shock his head. "never, i want to be the best boyfriend to minnie. what about you?" jungkook asked, rosie sighed. "i don't know, lisa l-learned me some thai so i guess i can at least talk to people." rosie said, jungkook nodded. "don't start again, it's better to leave the alchol, the drugs and smoking forever. they're not good for you." jungkook said, rosie sighed and nodded. 

-

"how are we today, yoongi?" mr. kim asked, yoongi smiled, a fake one. 

"i'm fine! i feel great today." yoongi said, mr. kim hummed. "that's amazing to hear, glad you're doing better." mr. kim said and smiled, yoongi had been suffering a lot since he had been put in the pysch ward. failed suicide attempts, being in a abuisve relationship and self-harm. 

"how is your boyfriend doing?" mr. kim asked, a smile on display. "he's doing great, i-i can't wait to see him." yoongi replied, he wanted to tell mr. kim that hoseok wasn't okay. hoseok might die if they don't treat the cancer soon. 

"i see your sleeping has gotten better too, your scars have faded a lot. you've clean for three years. that's amazing." mr. kim said. he was truly so proud of yoongi. 

"do you still feel suicidal? how is the nightmares, do you still dream about him?" 

"i don't feel suicudal more because of hobi, i don't dream as often as i used to about him." yoongi said, referring to his abusive ex-boyfriend. "your progress is amazing. you're still not fine, i know it. but if you keep trying you can get out of here after new years." mr. kim said and smiled. 

it was currently last november and the snow was all over seoul, it looked beautiful from the windows. 

...

one chapter left lol

i enjoyed editing this, it's better now :)

also do vote and comment, it helps me!!

take care

-bby.rae