Chapter 23*

A/N: This symbol * next to a chapter means that it contains smut. I didn't use specific words cause I didn't want wattpad to rate it as mature and block the chapter from viewers who don't follow me.

THE CAMERON RESIDENCE

"Rafe got kicked out." Sarah says.

"He got WHAT?" Violet asks. She was in her swimsuit, and they were about to head over to the boat where operation Parent Trap was going to happen.

"My dad found him going through the safe and trying to steal money to get more drugs." Sarah says.

"Oh my god." Violet says, putting her hands on her head.

"What? What happened?" Sarah asks.

"I just paid his debt to his dealer the other day and he promised me he wouldn't go back." Violet says.

"How much was it?" Sarah ask.

"30k." Violet says.

"What the fuck? He's not worth it." Sarah says.

"I could've paid for JJ's restitution with that money! You know how hard it is to get 30k out of your bank account without looking suspicious? I've been trying to get more money for his restitution for weeks but the daily limit is too low. " Violet says.

"Shit." Sarah says.

"Do you know where he's staying?" Violet asks.

"He's at the Glissons. They're in Sun Valley all summer." Wheezie says, walking in.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna kill him, that's it! He's gonna die." Violet says, putting her hands up and walking towards the door.

"Why do you care so much?" Wheezie asks.

"Because if I would've known that, I wouldn't have paid 30k to his drug dealer!" Violet yells in frustration.

"You did what?— I just gave him my life savings." Wheezie says.

"How much did you give him?" Sarah asks.

"$500." Wheezie says, getting an eye roll from Violet.

"That's it. I'm done. Taking money from a 13 year old? Sarah I'll meet you at the boat." Violet says, running out the door.

THE GLISSONS

"Really?" Violet says, seeing Rafe smoking from a bong

"What? You here to kick me out too?" Rafe asks.

"Get inside, we have to talk." Violet says, sternly, she walked inside one of the rooms where no one would hear her yell at him.