Chapter 33

(A/N: this was supposed to be two chapters but I merged it into one.)

20 MINUTES LATER 

THE WRECK

John B and Sarah were driving out of The Wreck, ready to go back home. Kie and Pope had stayed back to plan everything out.

"So welcome to the Pogue life. Is it everything you ever dreamed of?" John B asks.

"And more." Sarah says,

"Ooh!" John B says.

"Yeah." Sarah says, smiling. The sound of a motorcycle approaching stops them.

"Oh shit. That's Rafe.. and Violet?" Sarah says, confused.

"Hey pull that piece of shit over!" Rafe yells. Violet had her eyes closed, resting on his back. Rafe cut off the Twinkie and stopped right in front of it, making John B stop the Twinkie.

"No, no, no, no. John B." Sarah says, stopping John B.

"Let me handle him." Sarah says.

"Violet's there, she's not gonna let anything happen." John B says.

"Did you see her? Violet doesn't look so good right now." Sarah says, alluding to the assumption that Violet was using again.

"Let me handle him." Sarah says, opening the door and getting out.

"Hey, you good?" Rafe asks Violet.

"Yeah- yeah. I'm just gonna talk to John B, okay?" Violet says, walking over to John B.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Sarah yells at Rafe.

"There she is! Little Miss Perfect!" Rafe yells.

"Hello? Are you high?" Sarah yells, pulling him aside.

"Damn it. Could've run you two over." Sarah says.

"I just heard about your little home invasion." Rafe says, taking off his helmet.

"What are you talking about?" Sarah asks.

"John B, what the hell is happening?" Violet asks.

"You tell me, you're the one hanging out with Rafe and using again." John B says.

"What? Who told you that?" Violet asks.

"JJ." John B says,

"Where is he?" Violet asks.

"We got in a fight and he stormed off somewhere." John B says.

"You guys robbed Barry?" Violet says.

"I'll explain it later- when were you gonna tell me you relapsed? That shit is dangerous. And what happened to your face?" John B asks, seeing the bruise she badly covered up.

"I did one line. That's it. Nothing more nothing less. Now where the hell is JJ?" Violet asks.

"He ran off somewhere. Why is your face like that? Did Rafe do that to you? I'm gonna kill him." John B says.

"Oh, that. I forgot. No—that was Barry not Rafe." Violet says.

"I knew JJ stealing 25k from him was a bad idea." John B sighs, putting his hand on his head.

"What would dad say if he knew you were robbing drug dealers?" Rafe asks.

"I don't know. You could tell him yourself if he didn't kick you out!" Sarah says.