Chapter 47

THE THORNTON HOUSEHOLD- EVENING

"Are you ready for dinner?" Lily says, walking into Violet's room.

"I think I might have to reschedule." Violet says, knowing that she had to go meet up with the Pogues later.

"But you promised!" Lily whines.

"I know, I know. But tomorrow, I'll come to dinner, okay?" Violet says.

"You promised today." Lily says, looking sad.

"I know but it's just- Prince JJ needs my help right now. And so do Princess Kiara and Prince Pope." Violet says.

"Prince JJ?" Lily asks.

"Yeah, Prince JJ. You don't want me to leave the Pogies when they need my help now, would you?" Violet asks.

"Can I come with you?" She asks.

"I'm sorry baby, but this is Big Kid business." Violet says.

"You're gonna help Prince JJ right?" Lily asks.

"Yeah! Prince JJ." Violet says.

"Okay.. fine." Lily says.

"Here." Violet says, taking Frankie -the bunny that JJ won at the carnival for her that had JJ's shark tooth necklace on- and giving it to Lily,

"This is Frankie. You can borrow her until I get you a new one at dinner tomorrow." Violet says.

THE CAMERON RESIDENCE

"You sure this is a good idea?" JJ asks, Kiara and Pope getting out of the car.

"She's the only one who can clear John B." Kiara says.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is." JJ says, as Kie and Pope hopped the fence.

"Okay, I've got a plan." Kie says.

"Yeah, I have plans. We can do plan. Let's do the plan thing. Let's get it. Let's plan it out." Pope says, high on weed.

"Can you handle a plan right now?" Kie scorns.

"Of course I can handle a plan right now. I'm plan guy- I'm mister Plan O Matic- Hey I'm always thinking of a master plan aye." Pope says, starting to sing.

"Look! This is a quiet plan!" Kie says, shushing Pope with her hand.

"Can I move my hand?" Kie asks, getting a nod from Pope.

"I love you Kie." Pope says.

"What?" Kie asks.

"I love you I'm in love with you." Pope says.

"You're wasted." Kie says.

"No I know I'm wasted and that's why I'm saying this but I really feel this. I love you. I-I've been meaning to tell you." Pope says.

"Are we doing this right now?" Kie asks.

"I'm trying to tell you how I feel-" Pope says, before getting cut off.

"Pope! Pope!" Kie says, pushing him back.

"Hey, I'm trying to tell you that I love you." Pope says.

"First of all, I need you to be quiet." Kie says.

"No stop talking. Like now." Kie says.

"Second of all, thank you for saying that. It's very sweet but look it's not gonna happen." Kie says.

"Okay, well why not?" Pope asks.

"Because Pogues can't mack on other Pogues." Kie says.

"Okay but that rule doesn't make sense. And nobody's ever followed it." Pope says, shaking his head.