Chapter 25

THREE HOURS LATER

THE CHATEAU

"About time you woke up." JJ says, seeing her eyes flutter open. He was sitting on the other end of the bed, playing with his lighter.

"Were you watching me the entire time?" Violet asks.

"Uh.. well you did ask me to stay." JJ corrects, putting up a finger to be sassy.

"Why does the room smell like weed?" Violet asks, getting up.

"I rolled a blunt- it's gone now so don't worry." JJ says, rubbing it off.

"Where'd everyone else go?" Violet asks, hearing that the Chateau was pretty quiet.

"They went to go scope out the place, last minute stuff, you know." JJ says, casually.

"Can you take me home? I need to shower and put on clothes." Violet says, she was still in her bikini from yesterday.

"I mean you don't really need clothes." JJ says, checking her out like he hasn't seen her before.

"Okay well I'm not wearing the same bikini two days straight, I'm not a barbarian." Violet says.

"Let's roll, Princess." JJ says, pointing to the door.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

They had both gone back to Violet's house, which was empty. Topper was off doing something somewhere with the Kooks and her mom was at the hospital on a 30 hour shift.

"JJ!" Violet yells from inside the shower. JJ was just sitting on her bed waiting for her.

 JJ was just sitting on her bed waiting for her

"What?" JJ says, outside the door.

"Open the door!" Violet says.

"Aren't you in the shower?" JJ says, hearing the water running.

"Nothing you haven't seen before!" Violet yells back, making JJ open the bathroom door.

"Can you grab the bikini I left on the bed?" Violet asks, pointing to the one of many that were scattered all over the bed.