2

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and felt a heavy headache visiting me.

I looked around and noticed I was back at my house.

Jungkook and Jimin must've brought me back here.

Just then, the door opened revealing Jimin holding a tray.

"You're awake. You don't know how much you brought me and kook into trouble last night." Jimin chuckled as he put the tray on the table.

"What did I do?" I asked curiously. "Well, you just accidentally touched a girl's ass which made her boyfriend furious. We had to apologize to him for millions of times before he finally forgiven us. Aish, he would have beaten you up if we weren't there." Jimin scolded which made me look down.

"Mianhe hyung. I didn't know." I said as I felt him caress my back. "It's okay. From now on, you are banned to go to clubs without us." Jimin said.

I just chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"I bought a hang over soup so make sure to finish that before heading downstairs." Jimin said before he left my room.

I then reached he'd for the soup and started eating/drinking it.

But as I finish the soup, Nayeon was in my mind again.

Is she okay? Is she taking her meals three times a day? Does she have enough sleep? Is she not tiring herself?

I just shook my head as I shrugged the thoughts off. But no matter how hard I try, she was always in my mind.

If only she knows that I am craving to hug her right now.

Nayeon's POV

I wake up the blinding light from my window. I grunted as I turned my body to the other side.

I forgot to close the curtain last night...

"Nayeon? Are you awake?" My dad knocked at the other side of the room.

I closed my eyes and pulled the blanket above my head not answering my dad.

I am not in the mood to stand up yet so I will just spend my time here.

If only you could just sleep and wake up when everything is okay...

Not long, I heard dad's footsteps fading away signalling that he left the room.

But even if I want to stay in my room, I have to go eat as the dragon on my stomach roared for food.

I stood up and went inside the bathroom to do my morning routine before I will go down to eat my breakfast.

After doing my morning routine, I head downstairs and was greeted by Kate who was cleaning the table.

"Oh, you're already awake. Your father went to work already." She said.

"Okay." I said shortly. "Also, here is your breakfast." She said and put a plate with food on it already.

I look at her and smiled as I sit down. "Thanks Kate." I said. She just smiled back at me and after she sit beside me.

"So, about you and your father's argument. Do you really wanna go back to Korea?" She asked as I pur a spoonful of food in my mouth.

I nodded not an answering her since my mouth is full.

She just nodded and stood up. "I will wash the dishes now." She said before heading to the kitchen.

Me on the other hand continued eating til I finish the food. And once I did, I took my empty plate to the sink and was about to wash it when Kate stop my by holding my wrist.

"I will do that." She said and started washing it without waiting for my answer leaving me no choice but to head out of the kitchen.

I was kinda bored staying inside so I just decided to just go outside.

When I finally exited the house, I breathed in the fresh air of U.S

But at the same time, I felt a pain on my chest.

I'm so sorry for leaving you behind Taehyung without a proper goodbye...

You don't deserve a friend like me...

I miss you so much...

If only I could turn back time, I may have confessed to you earlier...

****

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this chapter!

This might be my last update for today because I am going low battery and my parents wants me to sleep already so...

Love lots!!!

❤✨❤✨❤