37

Nayeon's POV

I was sitting on the couch while watching TV when I felt my phone in my pocket started to buzz making me focus my attention on it.

I moved my hand inside and retrieved my hand that is now holding my phone. I turned it on and realized that I have received a message.

Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo:
Hey
Seen 6:23 AM

Nayeon:
Hey, what made you messaged me?
Seen 6:23 AM

Kyungsoo:
Well, you still remember the incident yesterday with Jennie, right?
Seen 6:23 AM

Nayeon:
Ne. Why so?
Seen 6:24 AM

Kyungsoo:
Jennie is quite shy to text you but she said she is sorry.
Seen 6:24 AM

Nayeon:
I told you, it's okay.
Seen 6:24 AM

Kyungsoo:
Great.
Seen 6:25 AM

Nayeon:
Was that the only thing you wanted to tell me?
Seen 6:25 AM

Kyungsoo:
Well... Yes😅
Seen 6:25 AM

Nayeon:
Okay, I gotta go now.
Seen 6:25 AM

Kyungsoo:
Bye!😁
Seen 6:25 AM

Somehow, I felt a little something was off. I mean, it's not that I hate talking to him but it kinda seems like he just used it as an excuse to talk to me.

Or may be I must be assuming...

Shrugging the thoughts off, I put my phone back and at the same time, I heard Dahyun and Jimin's loud voices coming downstairs.

"What do you mean he hid it?" I heard Dahyun asked Jimin. "Tae hid it but I don't know why he did." Jimin answered.

"What did Tae hid?" I asked when the both arrived in the room. The two looked at me and they looked like they didn't realize that I was here.

Dahyun turned to Jimin who looked at her after before they look back at me. I raised and eyebrow at them.

"So?" I asked curiously. I spotted Jimin gulped but I didn't put much thought of it because he finally answered.

"Nothing. Is Tae awake though?" He changed the topic.

I hesitated to answer at first because he didn't seem to answer my question but finally gave in. "He is still asleep. Also, last night, what did his father said to you guys?" I asked again as the couple sit beside me.

"Nothing much, just... How's his life doing, how are we guys and after that, he talked a lot about his business." He answered.

I nodded in response. Tae's father is also one of the highest-ranked CEOs and his dad always talks about work whenever he wants to.

I remembered one time when his dad told him that one day, Tae has to be the next CEO of the company.

*****

Jungkook's POV

Staring down at the white long coffin was just enough to make me burst in tears. But seeing my father in it makes me want to go crazy.

Two days have passed ever since I arrived and all I did was cry and sit as I prayed that I wasn't looking at my dad but rather than just a person that looks very alike him.

"Jungkook, you have to eat. All inside your stomach is just water." My mother came into view as she handed me a plate of food.

I sighed as I shake my head. "No thanks, eomma." I said but she wasn't buying it.

Slowly, she sit beside me and put the plate beside her. "Your appa won't like this if he sees you right now." She said.

I looked down at my lap as a tear fell from my eye. "But he is not here anymore." I said lowly but enough for eomma to hear.

"I understand you Jungkook. I miss him too. Also, he told me one thing before he died." She said and it seemed like she was holding herself not to sob.

I look at my mom with a questioned face. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He smiled at me before staring ahead. "You were the person he have was thinking even if he is in the end of the cliff to death. He told me that if you com back, he wants to tell you that even if we can't see his smile anymore, he is always there watching out for us. He wanted you to promise that you will cry for as long as you want but make sure that with every tear is a step to accept the fact that he is gone. He wants you to be happy too Jungkook. You know how much he hates whenever you skip meals and you not caring about your health." My mom said as I wiped my tears that was flowing like river all throughout she was talking.

I closed my eyes tightly as I sobbed. "I miss him, eomma. Why does he have to be taken away from us?" I sobbed.

I felt eomma wrapping her arms around me as she comforted me with a motherly hug.

"Me too.... Me too." She said as she continued comforting me who is sobbing like crazy.

I miss you appa... Let me cry my heart out appa but I promise that one day, I will be able to do what you asked me to...

****

Hey guys!

So, can anyone tell me if I kinda improved?

Huhu, I tried my best to apply all the things that the others told me about my writing skills.

I know, I may not be a perfect author but I try my best to share my ideas.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!

Love lots!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤