25

Nayeon's POV

"Noona, let's go already~" Jungkook whined as he dragged me out of the cottage.

I chuckled at his cuteness. "Arraseo." I said and stand up from my seat. "I'm coming too." Dahyun said behind us.

Dahyun walked behind us while Jungkook grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers on mine as we both walked towards the water.

"Noona, I dare you to go to the water first." Jungkook let go of my hand and grinned at me when we arrived at the end of the shore. I raised a brow. "No can do." I said.

He pouted. "Fine." He said as he started walking towards the water.

I stared at him as he walked further when I felt Dahyun walk beside me.

"Unnie, Jungkook is really something." Dahyun whispered beside me making me turn to her. "Wae?" I asked.

She smiled and pointed something behind me so I turned around. There I saw girls staring at him while giggling.

I smiled and look back at Dahyun. "I still don't know why he doesn't want to have a girl yet." I said as she laughed in agreement.

"Noona! Are you coming or what?" I look ahead and saw Jungkook all soaked already.

I smiled. I took Dahyun's hand as we both walked towards the water.

Not long, me and the two reached the end of the reef.

"Aish, why isn't the two coming?" I look at Dahyun who was looking at Taehyung and Jimin's direction.

I spotted Taehyung taking his shirt off showing his chest. I immediately averted my eyes away from his direction as I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Noona, are you okay?" I look at Jungkook who has one eyebrow raised.

I nodded. "N-ne." I said. I sighed and went down the water as I soaked my face and hair.

I went back up and put some strand of hair behind my head as I breathed in.

I think it's quite obvious that I have been ignoring Taehyung. I just don't know how to react after the kiss this morning.

I still love him. But I'm scared that he might just be playing with me because of the letter a few years ago with my confession on it too...

Taehyung's POV

"Guys, aren't you coming?" Dahyun walked in the cottage all soaked.

"In a minute." Jimin said while scrolling through his phone. I spotted Dahyun starting to pout more and more knowing she will eventually make Jimin change his mind in

Three....

Two...

One..

"I hate you. I'll just go find some other man to hang out with me." She said and turn around starting to exit when Jimin quickly stand up and hold her hand.

"I was just kidding. Let's go?" He asked with a sweet smile. Dahyun frowned at him. "Aish, go back to what you are doing." She said and pointed his phone with her lips.

Jimin took the wrong idea I guess because when Dahyun did it, he kissed her.

As a couple, Dahyun kissed back while I just rolled my eyes at them and stood up from my seat.

"Get a room." I said and walked past them and towards where Nayeon and Jungkook are.

When I arrive, Nayeon turned her head towards me and when our eyes met, she immediately look away which broke my heart.

I have to do something...

I walked towards them til the end of the reef while Dahyun and Jimin followed me from behind.

"Noona, let's go over there." Jungkook said to Nayeon as he pointed to the ropes with floating stuffs.

"That's the limit for us. Why there?" She asked. Jungkook then laughed. "Chicken." He said while we all chuckled making Nayeon pout.

"Am not." She said and started swimming towards the limit.

We all followed them from behind. When we reached there, we all just have some fun talking and laughing.

Just ten, I felt someone elbowed me from my waist making me turn yo that direction.

I look at Jimin who was pointing to Nayeon who is beside me with his eyes.

I smiled at him and went in the water.

Nayeon's POV

I stare down at the water where Taehyung went in.

After a few seconds, I started to worry and so did the others.

"Tae! This is not funny, get back up!" Dahyun shouted at the water.

Just then, I felt a hand on my ankle and it pulled me down. I closed my eyes as I hold my breath when I arrived under the water.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and was greeted by Taehyung's face with a smile.

My heart calmed down when I saw him alright but I glared at him.

I was about to go back up when he pulled me down again and leaned his face on me making my eyes widen.

His lips crashed on mine while I floated there frozen. Not knowing what to do again.

His body slowly leaned on me closer. I sighed under my chest as I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back.

After a few seconds, we both parted as he stared at me.

I was running out of air so I went back up and breathed in for air while I was greeted by the others.

"I thought you guys were dead." Jungkook laughed and at the same time, Taehyung went back up beside me.

I felt my cheeks starting to burn up when I looked at Jimin who was giving me a teasing look.

Did he saw it?

"I'm hungry. Let's go back now." Jungkook pouted and started to swim back to the shore.

Dahyun and Jimin followed him leaving me and Taehyung behind.

Suddenly, I felt his arm wrap around my waist making me turn to him. "If you're ignoring me again, I won't hesitate go kiss you in front of the others." He said making my cheeks burn up again.

I just nodded at him and swim back to shore as Taehyung followed me from behind.

*****

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Take care and stay safe!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤