23

I hope this chapter turns out good. Lucky number, don't fail me...

Alright, let's get on with the chapter!!

*****

Nayeon's POV

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. I was about to stand up when I felt a not so heavy thing on my stomach.

I looked down and my heart started beating fast when I recognize that it was Taehyung's arm.

I look beside me where I found him sleeping so peacefully before I slowly took his arm off of me.

After that, I stood up and walk towards the door and opened it revealing a now freshened up Dahyun.

"Are you ready to- wait, why aren't you dressed up yet?" She asked which made my eyebrow raised.

"What's the occasion?" I asked and at the same time, she glared at me.

"Haven't you remembered? We are going to the beach today!" She exclaimed.

I pouted. "Right. What time will we go there?" I asked. "Maybe after breakfast." Dahyun said so I nodded.

"I'll go get ready now." I said ad we nodded before turning back.

"Unnie, drink some vitamins, will you? You are forgetting stuffs recently already. Aish, you're old." She said which made me glare at her.

"How dare you-" I said through gritted teeth but she just laughed at me and walk downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and closer the door. When I turn around, I yelped in surprise when I was greeted by Taehyung's face near me.

He just chuckled at my expression. "You still look beautiful even when Dahyun said you are old." He said which made my cheeks stated heating up.

"Stop saying nonsense." I said and walk towards the closet to pack some stuffs I need and some clothes I will wear.

"When did you unpack your things?" He asked. "Last night while you were asleep" I said but not sparing him a glance.

He didn't talk after that so I continued what I'm doing when suddenly, I was turned and now I'm face to face with Taehyung and his smirk.

"What's with that face?" I asked. He chuckled. "Tell me, did you believe what I said last night?" He asked which made me flinch.

"I-I don't know..." I said and looked down. "Why not?" He asked a tint of hurt on his tone. "You always say what you don't mean when you are sleepy." I said.

We both were quiet for a while when he lifted my chin using his index and middle finger. "I'll prove it to you then." He said.

I raised a brow. "How?" I asked and with a flash of second, I just get his lips on mine.

I was completely shocked. I didn't know what to react. Slowly, he put his other hand on the back of my head and pushed me deeper into his lips like he was telling me to kiss back.

So hesitating, I kissed him back.

I didn't know what I am feeling right now...

My heat is being so fast and at the same time, it is fluttering while butterflies are flying around in my stomach...

We stayed there for a few seconds when suddenly, we heard a knock on the door which made me pull away from him.

"Are you guys awake already?" Jimin's voice was heard at the other side of the room.

"Ne! We'll be there after packing." Taehyung answered Jimin before he looked at me causing me to avert my eyes on another direction.

Aish.... What am I gonna do now?

****

"Are we all settled?" Jimin asked as we all buckled up.

"Ne!" We all answered in chorus and with that, Jimin started the engine before driving.

I looked outside the window as I started to feel like someone is watching me. I turn to my side and was greeted by Taehyung staring down at me.

I blinked a few times before turning back to the window.

I was trying my best to avoid him so I will forget about the kiss. But him with me every second is just making things worse.

"Unnie, Tzuyu wants to talk to you!" Dahyun said causing me to look at her at the rear mirror.

"Why? I mean, we even haven't met before." I said. Dahyun chuckled. "Tzuyu just wanted to talk to some new people. She likes to make friends." She said so I nodded and took the phone that she is handing.

I put the phone on my ear.

"Ne?" I said. "Unnie, hi." She said shyly causing me to chuckle. "Don't be shy. I'm not a famous idol okay?"I said causing her to laugh.

"Ne. Also unnie, Dahyun have been talking to me about you." She said causing me to smile. "Oh yeah? What did she said?" I asked when I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn to my side and saw Taehyung.

He was signalling me that he wants to sleep and wants to lay his head on my shoulder. I thought for a second before nodding which made him smile.

"She said that you are quite childish for a person like your age." She chuckled as I felt Taehyung's head on my shoulder.

I look at the rear mirror and glared at Dahyun who just raise a brow.

"Oh really? Do you know that she is such a pain in the ass? She always eats our food on the fridge before and we had go buy groceries everyday." I said causing her to laugh.

I look at Dahyun who was glaring at me. I smirked. "Oh, unnie, I have to go now. Bye!" She said.

"Bye Tzuyu." I said and ended the call before handing it to Dahyun.

"What was that for?" Dahyun pouted. I laughed. "That's what you get for telling Tzuyu that I am so childish for a person like my age." I said which made Jimin laugh.

"Well it is true." Jimin said lowly but enough for me to hear.

"I heard that!" I said and flinched when I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"So noisy~" Taehyung said and buried his face deeper to my neck causing my cheeks to burn up.

I look at Jimin and Dahyun who was already giving me teasing eyes on the rear mirror.

I pouted as I took a glance on Taehyung.

This will be a long day....

*****

Yes! Two chapters published for today! Now I have to update my other book.

I made this chapter especially longer for you guys with at least 1000+ words😊😘

Hope you guys liked it!

Love lots!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤