27

Taehyung's POV

Before Nayeon and Jungkook exited the cabin, I hold Nayeon's wrist as she turned around to me.

"I'll come too." I said and stood up. "Jiminie hyung! Dahyun-ah! Join us! Don't be all lovey-dovey now." Jungkook said.

Dahyun laughed and took Jimin's hand and drag him towards us too. "Let's go." Nayeon said and walked while I followed her with my hand still on her wrist.

Not long, we all arrived at the part where people can play beach volleyball.

"Taehyung, be the referee." Jungkook told me from the other side of the net while I raised a brow at him. "Wae?! I want to play too!" I shouted back.

"I will be the referee." Nayeon said and took her hand off of mine. I mentally frowned. Yes, she is allowing me to hold her again, but still...

She haven't talked to me. Like, we haven't even had a proper conversation yet.

"Aish, no one will be referee." Jimin disagreed. "Then we will need one more player." Dahyun looked at Jimin.

"Can I join?"

We all turned around to who said it when I saw Kyungsoo standing not too far from behind me.

"Sure!" Jungkook said happily. "Okay, me, Nayeon noona and Kyungsoo will be on one team." Jungkook said.

I look at Jungkook who was looking at me with a grin. Aish, this kid really knows that I hate being on separate teams with Nayeon.

Call me obsessed but now, I can't see her in one team with that Kyungsoo. He does look to be trusted but I feel like something was off.

"Seems fair to me." Nayeon smiled as she walked to the other side of the net. I sighed and just went close to the couple.

"Ready??" Jungkook shouted as he positioned himself. We all smiled and positioned ourselves as well.

"Ready!" And with that, Jungkook throw the ball to the air and hit it making its way towards our side.

Jimin immediately jumps and hit it bringing it back towards the other side of the net.

We spent our whole 2 hours playing beach volleyball when it started getting dark.

"Let's all get ready now." Dahyun panted. "Are you guys leaving already?" Kyungsoo asked who was beside Nayeon.

"Aniyo, we are getting ready for the bonfire." Nayeon answered while Kyungsoo nodded.

"Okay then. I will see you guys there then! Bye!" Kyungsoo waved goodbye as he walked towards who knows where.

I rolled my eyes secretly and walked towards Nayeon. "You like him?" I asked making her turn to me.

At first she raised a brow. Then her face turned into a smirk. "What if I say 'yes'?" She asked making me blink a few times.

"You want me to kiss you again?" I asked. She then averted her eyes. I chuckled. "That's what I thought." I said and took her hand as I dragged her towards the cottage.

****

Nayeon's POV

"You guys didn't plan this right?!" I exclaimed. Jimin pouted. "Well, me, Jungkook and Taehyung agreed that we will all stay for the night." Jimin said.

I frowned. This guys! Seriously, they rented a cottage then they planned just a while ago that we will rent a room in here. They are wasting their damn money!

I look at Dahyun who was mad too since this is really a waste of money.

Just then, Taehyung holds my hand. I look up at him with my eye brows crossed. "Please~ it will just be us who will pay." Taehyung begged.