5

Nayeon's POV

Today was the day I can finally go back to Korea. I am excited yet nervous at the same time.

While packing my stuffs, my dad was out there leaning on my door looking at me. Even if he allowed me to go, I know he is still scared and worried about me.

This is why I love him no matter what..

"Are you really sure you will go?" My dad asked sadly. I smiled and turn around to face him. I stepped forward and hugged him. "Don't worry dad. I will be okay." I said as I let go.

"Besides, Jimin will be there to let me stay at his house." I said. I would've lived at my old house only if my dad didn't sold the house a long time ago.

"Okay. Just make sure you will update me okay?" He commanded. I chuckled. Even if he is strict, you can always open up to him.

I nodded. "I promise." I said as I hug him one last time. "Okay, I'll drive you to the airport now." Dad said when we broke the hug. I smiled as I took my luggage and zipped it up before I followed my dad from behind.

When we arrive downstairs, I was greeted by Kate. "Take care of my dad okay?" I pouted at her. She just laughed. "Obviously. That's my job." She said and pulled me into an embrace as I hugged her back.

After bidding goodbye to Kate, I went outside with dad as we both get inside the car.

"All buckled up?" He asked. I turned to him and smile. "Yes." I said and with that, he turned the engine on and started driving our way to the airport.

Don't worry Tae, I am coming...

Taehyung's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Jimin and Jungkook who was forcing me to come with them.

They both look at each other and smiled. "You'll find out sooner." Jimin said as he dragged me to his car.

Aish, why do I have to go?

We get inside the car. Jungkook and Jimin at the front, while I am all alone at the back.

"Look, if you guys just want me to go with you who will just flirt with girl, count me out." I frowned.

Jimin laughed. "Since when did we did that?" He asked. "You're making stuffs hyung." Jungkook added.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes while Jimin started driving to who knows where.

*****

"Why are we here?" I asked confused at why we were at the airport. Is is mom coming?

"Just keep quiet Tae." Jimin said as we walk inside. "You guys shouldn't have brought me here. Are you fetching your girlfriend or something?" I asked talking about Jimin's girlfriend, Dahyun.

He chuckled. "She is still at Taiwan with Tzuyu" Jimin reminded which I just nodded.

"Then who are we fetching?!" I whined impatiently. We stopped walking and sat on the chairs at the waiting spot.

"You'll thank us later for bringing you here." Jungkook said while looking at his phone and so was Jimin.

I just sigh. I am seriously confused right now...

Nayeon's POV

After a long winter, spring finally came. After we were both separated from each other for so many years, we finally get to see each other again.

I hope it is not too late for me to say I'm so sorry for leaving you behind just like that.

I'm coming Tae, we are just a few meters away from each other.

I will finally be able to be with you after many years of waiting...

Taehyung's POV

After a few minutes of waiting, Jimin's phone started ringing.

"Hello? You're here?" He answered.

"We're here down the escalator." He said.

"What are you wearing?" He asked.

"Okay. We will look for you." He said then hung up. "Let's go." He said. I smiled. "Home?" I asked. Jimin then slap the back of my head. "Pabo! We will look for her." He asked which made me raise a brow.

"Who her?" I asked curiously. "Aish.." Jimin and Jungkook said in annoyance. I frowned when they didn't answer me.

Well, you can't blame me! I'm hella confused what going on here!

We just stand up and waited for who that god damn girl is they are talking about.

"Where is she?" Jimin uttered still making me confused.

"Jimin?" Someone said behind us so we turned our heads and I immediately got shocked to see who it was.

Nayeon...

******

Hey guys!

So for now, I will keep updating this story than 'Eye contact' because I want this to catch up with the latter.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!!

Love lots!!!

💞💞💞∞💞💞💞