15

Nayeon's POV

As we eat our foods, a girl came towards our table.

"Um, hi." She said in a sweet tone. I mentally rolled my eyes as I saw her put a strand of her hair behind her ear as she she looked at Taehyung seductively.

"Hello." Taehyung answered. "Um, I was wondering, are you single?" She asked.

Just then, I felt someone tap my shoes. I look at Jimin who just keep on eyeing me and like saying: 'stop her'.

I shook my head which made him frown. "Well, I am-"

"Great! I-I mean, here is my number. You can text me anytime." She smiled happily as she give him a piece of paper.

Just then, Taehyung cleared his throat. "I was about to say, I am single but my heart is taken by someone." He said which made all of us look at him.

The girl's smile slowly faded away. "O-oh, okay. Well, at least take my number." She said and forced Taehyung to accept the paper.

Taehyung had no choice but to accept it as the girl turn around to the table with some girls who are looking at us too.

When the girl was far away already, Taehyung looked at me before ripping the paper which made me shock.

"If the girl saw that, she will definitely get hurt." I said. "Well, it is my decision since I am the one who she gave me the paper." He chuckled which I just nod in response.

"So, taken by someone huh?" Jimin teased him as he recalled what happened.

So he likes someone? Who?

"It's true." He answered. "Who?" I asked curiously which made him look at me. "Secret" he said with a wink.

I just scoffed before rolling my eyes. "Fine then. You are keeping secrets from me already." I said in a fake hurt tone.

The boys just laughed at me while I rolled my eyes at them.

Taehyung's POV

If only I can tell you how much I love you Nayeon...

But I'm scared...

After we finished eating, we all headed back to Jimin's house.

On the way home, Nayeon was so quiet and she looks like something was bugging her.

I wanted to talk to her but the last time when I talk to her when she was so quiet, she just got mad at me.

So I just kept quiet.

Once we entered the house, Nayeon immediately walk towards the stairs and went to her room.

Is she upset?

"I bet it is because of you Tae." I look at Jimin who said that. "Oh you think so?"I asked. The boys just nodded. "Well, if it's not you then, what is bothering her?" Jungkook asked.

He has a point...

I look at where Nayeon went and just sighed.

"I'll talk to her later." I said.

Nayeon's POV

When I arrive at my room, I instantly plopped myself on my bed burying my face.

The reason why o am like this is that, I do hope he forgets about the letter when I left a long time ago.

I mentioned in the letter that I like him. But I don't want to embarrass myself.

I know he will never like a girl who left him without even saying goodbye.

****

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter!!

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤