33

Nayeon's POV

It have been a week and nothing happened much.

We just stayed in the house. We played group activities and had so much fun.

Taehyung have been clingy throughout and keeps on giving me hugs and kisses. I am happy about it and I even promised one might that I will never let go of him.

But during the week, one thing made me bothered and that is Jungkook spacing out most of the time.

Other than that, the is also always on his phone and I can sometimes spot him in the urge of crying.

Now that I am worried about Jungkook, maybe I should go confront him.

I stood up from my bed and look at the window where I found the stars shining dimly at the dark sky.

I turned around and look at Taehyung who is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

I sighed and exited my room and started heading towards Jungkook's.

Just as I was about to knock on his door, the door slid open so I peaked a little and was surprised to see him still awake and is packing?

I entered his room making him flinch in surprise as he turn towards me.

"What is this?" I asked as I pointed at the bags on his bed. At first, he was hesitating but in the end, he finally spoke.

"Eomma wants me to go back home." He said. I raised a brow worriedly. "Wae? Did something happened?"

"Aniyo, she just missed me. That's all." He said. I didn't believed him at first but in the end, I just found myself nodding at him.

"Are you planning to tell the others? Or, will you leave before they wake up?"

"Can you tell them? I had to catch the train early so I will have to leave before they can even wake up." He said.

I looked at him. "Just make sure you get home safely. Arraseo?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for understanding noona." I nodded and walked towards a filled bag and zipped it.

"Say hi to auntie for me." I said and gave him his bag. He nodded and took the bag and wore it before grabbing the luggage not far from him.

"Also, when will you be back?" He looked at me. "I'm not sure noona." He said and I don't know if it is just me or I heard a tone of sadness from his sentence.

Shrugging the thought off, I look at him and smiled. "Call me when you get there. Okay?" He nodded.

******

"I'm hurt." Dahyun pouted as she put both her hands on her chest. I raised a brow at her.

"Wae?" Jimin asked his girlfriend. "Jungkook left without even saying goodbye to us." Dahyun answered.

Jimin smiled at her. "Maybe he really needs to go." Jimin said before looking at me.

"Did he call you already?" Jimin asked. I shook my head. "He must be traveling by now. Don't worry, he said he will." I said making them nod.

"But if you didn't wake up at night and didn't went to his room, you might haven't knew about him leaving and he will just leave without telling anybody." Taehyung said.

I thought for a while. "Maybe, but I woke up so no need to talk about it." I said and leaned my back on his chest.

"I will surely miss him around. He always complains about him having no one to be his girl." Jimin chuckled making us chuckle too.