41

“Winter is back, and I don't know when will this end...”

****

Third person's POV

Two weeks after...

In the middle of the night, Taehyung woke up as his phone started ringing.

Taehyung grabbed his phone and turn the alarm off before looking beside him where Nayeon was sleeping so peacefully who didn't got awakened by the alarm.

A tear fell down from his eyes as he scanned her face.

"Mianhe love" he whispered and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

After, he stood up from and went to his side of the closet and opened it revealing a backpack and a luggage.

Taehyung have been thinking about what his dad said and finally decided to stick with his mother even if it also hurts leaving the person he loves the most.

He knows that one day, the true man for her will come one day and he just hoped that she won't cry too much of him disappearing.

With a heavy heart, Taehyung wore his backpack quietly before carrying the luggage. He didn't want to drag it cause it might wake Nayeon up.

Before heading to the door, he took a small box out from his pocket and put it on the night stand near Nayeon.

He look down at Nayeon to see her innocent face. He bent down and faced her.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear while wiping a tear that fell down from his eye.

"I'm sorry for everything I am about to do Nayeon. Somehow, I just wished that we didn't had feelings for each other if I will just be forced to leave you."

As soon as he finished talking, he stood up and turn towards the door.

Taehyung slowly opened the room door and before leaving, he took one last glance at Nayeon.

"Please be happy Nayeon." He said as a tear fell down again.

He wiped it before closing the door and turned to leave the house filled with sleeping people.

Taehyung looked around for a while to see if anyone was awake but after a minute with no one insight, he went his way downstairs towards the front door.

With every step is the feeling where he just wants to take every step back and go to Nayeon and hug her.

But he knows that there is no turning back now.

He made the decision, and he must prove it.

But as time goes by, tears starts to form from his eyes. He felt like being pulled away from someone you love so much but you can't stop it whatever you do.

As soon as he exited the house, Taehyung put his luggage down before pulling the handle up. His attention turned to his pocket when his phone started to ring.

Grabbing it on his pocket, he already knew who it was.

"Tae, where are you already?" My father's voice filled my ears as soon as I answered.

"I'm on my way." I said and hung up without even letting him respond.

If only I can do something to stop my father, but either ways, he controls me so I had no other choice.

While Taehyung get inside his car and started the engine, it made a loud sound that was enough to wake up anyone who is near.

Unexpectedly, looks like people are in deep slumber because none woke up.

As Taehyung drove away, he recalled his love's smile making his heart ache.

He knows that as soon as she will realize that he is gone, those smiles will fade.

"If only I can do something to make you guys forget me so you won't have to be sad about me leaving..... Forever...."

*****

So as what I posted from my message board, I will make this story end tragically.

I know people haven't known the true conflict for this. So I would ask you guys if you would like a special chapter where I explain the conflict as to why Taehyung left.

Or would you like a epilogue too?

I am still currently experiencing anxiety but thankfully, I am slowly recovering yet anxiety is still there.

Hope you like this shitty story. Thank you also to those readers who stuck by me til these boring ending.

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤