18

Nayeon's POV

After eating dinner, me and the boys cleaned up. Jimin was exempted since he was the one who cooked. I cleaned the table while Taehyung did the dishes and Jungkook helped me.

"Guys! I had a call from Dubu and she said she is coming back tomorrow!" Jimin said happily which startled me.

"Oh jinjja?!" I said and walk towards him leaving Jungkook with the table. I look at his phone and read her text.

Dubu💕:
Mochi!!!

Dubu💕:
I am coming back there tomorrow!! I just booked a flight today and my flight will be tonight. Make sure to clean the house!!!

Dubu💕:
Tell Nayeon unnie to not go back to US!!!!!

I laughed at the last text. I then looked at Jimin who was super happy.

"See that text? She is just coming back to see me. Not you." I said which made him look at me.

"Aniyo! She will come back too to see me~" he whined.

I laughed. "She just wants you to clean the house. Technically, you're the maid while she will visit me." I teased which made him glare at me.

"You-" he said in an angry tone as I stick my tongue out and started to run.

"Jungkook! Take care of the table!" I shouted when I arrived upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I panted as I put my hand on my knees.

"Nayeon-ah! Open this damn door!" Jimin shouted from outside as I just laughed at him.

After a few minutes, he stopped and I could hear his footsteps fading signalling he is already leaving.

I then sighed and look at the room when I noticed something.

Where the hell will I sleep when Dubu comes?!

I sighed and shrug the thought off. I then wet my way to the bed and tucked myself under the blanket.

I stared at the ceiling for a while when slowly, my eyes felt heavy.

Third person's POV

The next morning, while the others at the house were busy cleaning the house for the arrival of Dahyun, the latter was already almost at Korea.

"Guys! We're done, hurry! Change and we'll pick her up!" Jimin said.

The three followed Jimin and went to their rooms and changed.

After changing, they all went downstairs and saw Jimin preparing to go out already.

"Are you ready?" He asked. "Are you kidding? I haven't seen Dubu in so many years so heck yes!" Nayeon said happily and walk towards the door.

Taehyung just chuckled at her as he followed her and so did Jimin and Jungkook.

They buckled up, Jimin turned the engine on of his car and drove off towards the airport.

In the middle of the journey, nayeon poked at Taehyung which made him look at her and see that she was nervous.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked and put a strand of hair behind her ear which made Nayeon pout.

"Do you think she will still act the same after the years of leaving you guys behind?" She asked sadly.

Taehyung's heart broke. He knows that Nayeon had a hard time too during those years. But she can't blame them for being sad and depressed after she left.

Taehyung gave her an assuring smile before pinching her cheeks. "She will surely be happy to see you again." He said which made Nayeon's heart beat faster.

Jimin look at the two at the rear mirror and smiled seeing the now happy Taehyung.

Looks like the reason of Taehyung's sadness is the only solution for his happiness.

But right now, he have to stop looking at the two love birds before they crash unto something.

*****

Hey guys!

So I might be doing an lot of third person's POV for a lot after this since I can explain the story more with it.

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤