31

So guys, after a long wait, I finally had the 'slight' motivation to write another chapter. Apparently, my parents confronted me last night and told me that they haven't seen me smile happily nor laugh and they got worried.

Seriously guys, I seem so down theses past few hours.

But enough of sharing my lifeu, let's get on with the chapter!

****

Nayeon's POV

As soon as me and Dahyun arrived at the cottage, we all took one last stroll before we finally decided to pack up and go home.

While packing, my phone started ringing making me look t it. I walk away from my bag and took my phone that was on the table.

I instantly smiled when I found out that it was my dad that was calling me.

"Ne?" I greeted happily.

"How are you sweetie?" Dad asked making me smile again.

"Great. Actually, I am now packing because we are in a resort so we can go back to Jimin's house." I said.

"Ah~ good to hear sweetheart. Also, your birthday is coming next month, what are you planning?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Maybe I will ask my friends to go out with me." I said.

"Okay then. Right, I have to go back to work now. Take care, okay?"he asked.

"Ne. Saranghaeo appa." I said. "Ne~" and with that, he hung up.

I look down at my phone and smiled. It have been a few weeks since we both haven't talked and I feel quite guilty. I have been too excited about the life I left here that I forgot the life that I have there.

But nevertheless, I am very thankful that my dad gave me the chance to go back here.

I was brought back to reality when I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"What's with that smile, hm?" Taehyung's deep voice filled my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Appa called just now. You should talk to him one time." I said as he buried his face on my neck.

"I will. Also, are you all packed? We need to go back now." He said as he faced me.

I smiled and nodded. "Ne, I just have to zip this bag." I said and move away from him and towards the bag before zipping it completely.

***

"It was nice to see the beach again." I said as I leaned my head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook looked at me and raised a brow. "Wae? How long have you not seen the beach?" He asked.

I looked up thinking when I realized...

"I haven't bee to the beach ever since I left." I said making Dahyun and Jungkook look at me with wide eyes while Jimin spared me a shocked glance before returning his gaze on the road.

"Jinjja?!" Jungkook, Dahyun and Taehyung asked in unison.

I pouted and nodded. "I just realized all the things I stopped when I left you guys." I said and looked down before playing with the hem of my shirt.

Just then, Taehyung's hand was on mine before he intertwined our fingers.

"I'm sorry to hear that love. But now that you are back, you will get to continue them again." He said making me look at him with a smile.

He smiled back at me and leaned down pressing our lips together as I kissed him back.

Just then, Jungkook's shout made me pull away and look at him with a shocked slash worried face.

"You couples need to get a room." He frowned and looked to the window making me laugh.

I move away from Taehyung but still holding his hand and wrap my free arm on Jungkook's left arm.

"Aish, you are such a baby. I'm always here even though I have a boyfriend already." I said.

He looked at me and smiled before looking at Taehyung at my side.

Slowly, he took my hand that was intertwined on Taehyung's and intertwined it with his while smirking at Taehyung.

"Hyung, can is steal her from you?" He joked making me laugh as I look at Taehyung with his eyebrows now together.

"Don't you dare." He said before looking at me with his face softened.

"Jungkook, you can." I said and with that, the car was in chaos.

****

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Comment down all your thoughts!!!

Love lots!!

Take care and stay safe!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤