6

Taehyung's POV

Nayeon...

I stare at her and so was she. I don't know what to react now that she is here. This is so unexpected.

Suddenly, she smiled. "Hey Tae." Those were her first words to me for a long long time.

That voice... I miss it so much...

Someone cleared his throat which made me snap back to reality and look at my side to see Jimin smiling.

"Nayeon. It is good to finally see you again." He said and Nayeon smiled back at him.

"It is good to be back." She said which made me thought of something.

"How did you know she was coming?" I asked Jimin who was looking at me already. "Well, we both got in touch with each other." He said.

My heart sank. So she got in touch with him but not me?

"Why didn't you told me?" I asked trying my best to not crack my voice.

He stayed quiet. I look at Nayeon who was looking down too.

I sighed and looked down. "What kind of friends do I have.." I uttered lowly but enough for them to hear.

I then saw Nayeon's feet walk closer to me. "It's not like that Tae.." She was about to hold me as I back off and look at her with teary eyes.

"Why did you come back?" I asked which made her taken aback.

I then scoffed and hold Jungkook's hand and dragged him outside the airport leaving the two behind.

"Wait, where are we going?" Jungkook asked. "Away from them." I said as I felt my tears starts falling down from my eyes.

Nayeon's POV

I was about to go after him but Jimin stopped me which made me look at him as my eyes starts to water.

"Let him process what is going on. He needs time." He said and looked at the exit.

I sighed and looked down as a tear fell down on my eye.

Does he not want me back?

*****

I have already settled in at Jimin's house. For now, I used Dahyun's bedroom since she was at Taiwan based on what Jimin told me.

I sighed and sit on the bed as I thought of what happened a while ago at the airport.

I couldn't blame him. I left him clueless. I left him without saying goodbye and yet, I just came back like I never left them for at least three years.

Tears starts forming from my eyes. How can I fix my relationship with Tae...

"Come on, don't be all down. You just came back." I looked at Jimin who was now leaning at the door.

I chuckled while wiping my tears. "He doesn't want me here." I said bitterly.

He sighed and walked towards me before sitting beside me. "Don't say that. Deep down, he does. He just can't believe that you are back." He said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head. "I should've kept in touch with him even those years." I said. "You were just scared. Scared that he might not talk to you after leaving him behind." He answered.

I just sighed and nodded.

We were both quiet when suddenly, his phone started ringing like crazy.

"Jungkook?" Jimin answered which made me look at him. Jungkook was with Tae when he left.

"What?! Okay, I am going there." He said before hanging up and stood up.

"Wait, what happened?" I asked as he looked at me. "Taehyung is sobering himself with alcohol." Jimin said which made me shocked before standing up.

"I'm coming with you." I said. He just nodded as we both walked out the house.

We both get inside the car as he start driving.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, enough already." I said as I tried getting the bottle away from him.

"No!~ I want to drink more! ~" he said in a drunk tone as he took the bottle away from me and started drinking it.

I sighed as I look at hyung. He always told us how he wishes Nayeon noona to come back. But why did he left when she was already in front of him?

He continued drinking while the only thing I do is try to stop him from drinking while Jimin is on his way.

Hyung, hurry up...

Nayeon's POV

Not long, me and Jimin arrived at the club. My face squinted by the view. I never had been anywhere near clubs and bars before so this is new to me.

"You can stay here if you want." I look at Jimin who is unbuckling his belt. "Aniyo. I am coming." I said and started unbuckling my seat belt too.

We both exited the car as we walk inside, I walk near Jimin since everyone in here is all drink now.

Some are even seen starting to make out already which makes me cringe a lot.

"There they are." Jimin said which made me look at him and where he is looking.

My heart sank when I saw him.

He was very drunk while Jungkook is waving at us. This view of Taehyung just wants me to break down in tears but I know this isn't a good place to break down.

I stop my tears and we both walked towards them. Good thing he didn't got himself in a fight.

After a few minutes of stopping Tae, he finally gave up and went unconscious.

Jimin and Jungkook helped him up and wrapped his arms around their shoulders while I followed them from behind.

This wouldn't have happened if I didn't left him in the first place...

*****

Hey guys!

Hoped you like this chapter!!

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤