8

Taehyung's POV

When I went down, I immediately spotted Nayeon.

She was fighting with Jungkook which I find so cute.

"How dare you say that Boys are stronger?" Nayeon exclaimed. Jungkook then smirked. "Want me to show my abs?" He said and was about to raise his shirt.

"Yah! Stop that!" I suddenly shouted which made the two look at my direction.

I then saw Jungkook smirk. I glared t him and look at Nayeon who was now busy with her phone.

I then saw Jimin came out of the Kitchen. "Come on, let's eat now." Jimin said.

We all headed to the dining table while Jungkook run which made Nayeon chuckle.

While walking, Nayeon was ahead of me a little so I fastened my face til I was beside her already.

Our hand suddenly brushed to each other which made my cheeks burn up.

We all sit down on a chair around the table.

This is how our sitting position is:

Nayeon | Jimin
Table
Me | Jungkook

Jimin then took the food first and served himself before putting it back.

"Hyung, you have no manners. Remember? Ladies first." Jungkook said which made all of us look at Nayeon who raised her brow before glaring at him.

"How dare you say that after teasing me a lot a while ago?" She asked. Jungkook just chuckled at her.

Nayeon then took the food and served herself before passing it to me which caught me off guard for a while.

I didn't took it so she just sighed and served me too which made Jimin look at me with a teasing smile.

"Noona~ what about me?" Jungkook asked.

I rolled my eyes at him and started eating.

"Get yourself some. You have your own hands." Nayeon said and started eating too.

I literally want to laugh at Jungkook so much right now seeing his face all priceless.

"Then why did you serve Taehyung? He isn't dislocated."Jungkook said which made me glare at him.

He pouted. "Everyone is glaring at me today." Jungkook said which made all of us laugh.

"Awwiiee~~ mianhe Kookie ~~" Nayeon said to him.

After that, we just continued eating.

In the middle of eating, I glanced at Nayeon and we both accidentally made eye contact which made me avert my eyes away from her as I felt my heart started beating faster.

****

"Who is washing the dishes?" Jimin asked. "I will." Nayeon volunteered and started piling up the now empty dishes.

"Okay! Suit yourself!" Jungkook said happily and went to the living room.

"Tae?" Jimin called me. "Ne?" I answered. "Help Nayeon pile up the dishes." He ordered.

"Aniyo, I can do it by myself." Nayeon disagreed. Jimin glared at her which made her pout as I smile secretly.

Jimin went to living room too as I stand up and helped her. We both were almost finished now. There was just one more plate. I reached for it and so did Nayeon that we both accidentally touched each others hand.

I then retrieve my hand and so did she. "M-mianhe." She said as I just nodded.

She took the plate and pile it with the others and carry it to the sink.

I helped her by bringing the cups.

"Okay, thanks. I will take it from here." Nayeon smiled at me before turning her back to me.

This is my chance to have some private talk with her.

"Um, Nayeon?" I called out.

I saw her flinch before turning her head to me. "Ne?" She asked.

"Um.." I started not knowing what to say since I got speechless.

"Tae!" I tilted my head to the door of the kitchen when I heard Jimin called me. "Wae?" I asked trying to not sound annoyed.

He just ruined my chance to talk to Nayeon...

"I need you right now. Come here!" Jimin answered which made me sigh.

"That's okay. You go to Jimin." I turn to loom at Nayeon who was smiling at me which made my heart flutter.

"Okay." I give up and turn around as I walk to the living room.

****

Hey guys!!

Hoped you like this chapter!!

Love lots!!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞