9

Nayeon's POV

After washing the dishes, I wiped my hand with the towel near me and walk to the living room where the others are.

When I arrived, I saw Jungkook on his phone while Jimin and Tae are no where to be seen.

"Where's the others?" I asked Jungkook. He look at me then back at his phone. "They are outside at the garage. Jimin needed him to help him wash the car." Jungkook answered while typing things at his phone.

I just nodded and decided to go to the backyard. There, were many flowers planted by his mom he once told me.

There were many types of flowers around so it is like rainbow which I fins so pleasing in sight.

I then sit on a chair and pictured it before posting it.

Im Nayeon
8:32 AM

A garden of beautiful flowers is enough to take the stress and pain away.
#BackatKorea
#GardenofBeauty

#BackatKorea#GardenofBeauty

I smiled as people immediately started hearting it and some even commented

Chou Tzuyu: So true unnie!❤

Kim Dahyun: whaaa??? You are back at Korea?

Im Nayeon: yes Dubu!❤

Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me turn around and got shocked when I saw who it was.

"Can I sit beside you?" Taehyung asked. I hesitated at first but in the end, I smiled as I nod in agreement.

"Sure." I said as he just smiled and sit beside me. Now, everything fell into a awkward silence.

"Um, I want to know." Taehyung said which made me raise a brow and look at him who was now looking down.

"Want to know what?" I asked curiously.

"Want to know why you didn't told me you guys were leaving?" He asked.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just... He wanted to move on." I said which made him look at me with a confused face.

"Move on? Your mom died years ago before you decided to move." He said.

I nodded in agreement. "Ever since my mom died, my dad drowned himself with all his paperwork. He didn't even talk to me for the first whole year after my mom died. A year ago before we moved, I told my dad that he got himself so busy that he didn't realized that he still has a daughter with him." I started trying to hold back my tears as I recall the past.

"He got sad after I said that and endlessly kept saying sorry to me that time. Days after, he said he wanted to move on and the only way he can is to move away from the place where he and mom spent so many memories at." I said as a tear fell down from my eye.

"I never want to. But I love my dad. I don't want him to get depressed so I agreed with him. I thought that, maybe, one day, he will say he changed his mind about moving that's why I didn't told you. But no, we still moved." I said as more tears starts falling from my eyes.

"Everyday, me and Jimin talks through the phone so I can stay updated to you." I said.

"Why didn't you contact me either?" He asked. I breathed in shakingly. "I was scared that you were upset at me for leaving you clueless." I answered.

"A few days ago, me and Jimin talk at the phone and said everything that change within you. He said you started drinking and smoking and I know it was my fault." I said as I finally break down in tears as small sobs were heard.

Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"It wasn't your fault Nayeon. It is mine. I let my negativity get in me. I'm so sorry." Taehyung said.

I just cried and cried on his chest as he comforted me and caressed my hair with his hands trying to soothe me down.

Jimin's POV

Me and Jungkook eavesdrop at the two and when Nayeon told everything, tears starts forming from our eyes too.

We never knew she had been carrying the heavy pain throughout terse years and bravely face them all alone yet here she is now, breaking Dow in tears...

And it hurts to see my best friend cry so much...

But even so, I am happy now that Taehyung and Nayeon are now okay.

*****

Hey guys!!

Hoped you like this chapter!!

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤