12

So, I feel bad for not updating today and I got bored so I decided to update this book.

Enjoy!

Nayeon's POV

So after I finished watering the flowers, I breathed in and exhaled as I smile at the beautiful and colorful flowers.

"Done?" I turn around when Tae asked. I nodded. "Let's go inside now." I said which made him stand up and started walking inside. I put the water pot beside on a tall chair before I followed Taehyung from behind.

When we arrived inside, we were greeted by Jimin and Jungkook who was just sitting on the couch.

"Man, I think I'm gonna have a cold today." I said as I sniffed while sitting on the couch beside Jungkook.

"Well, it's also your fault because you woke up so early and watered the plants and you didn't even bothered to wear a jacket." Taehyung said as he snapped his finger on my forehead which made me pout.

"You're no help." I said lowly as he just chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"I'll get you a blanket." Jungkook was about to stand when Tae stop him which made us look at him with a questioned face.

He looked at me and cleared his throat. "I-I will." He said as he let go of Jungkook and walk upstairs.

"Noona, Taehyung is quite obvious." Jungkook whispered which made me look at him while raising a brow.

"About what?" I asked. "It's obvious Nayeon. Tae likes you." Jimin chuckled which made Jungkook join him.

I sighed and look at the direction where he went.

I don't want to assume... I will just hurt myself...

Not long, Taehyung came down with a blanket on his hand.

"Here." He said and put the blanket around me and slightly hugged me which made me smile at him.

"Thanks." I said as I snuggled on the blanket.

"I wish I was that blanket"

I look at Taehyung. "Did you say something?" I asked which made his head snap back at me.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I said that you better wash that when you are feeling better. I hate sharing my blanket." He said which made me look down at the blanket.

It is his indeed...

I pouted and looked at him."well why did you give me this? You should have just took my blanket."I said.

He then laughed. "I was just kidding." He said and leaned his head on my shoulder which made me shock.

Slowly, I felt my heart started beating faster and faster. It almost seems like it will come out of my chest.

I look at Jungkook and Jimin who were giving me teasing eyes and smirks.

I glared at them. If only I won't get arrested, I would have take those teasing eyes and smirk away from their faces with a knife just now.

They just chuckled at me and just focus on their phone.

I sighed and glanced at Taehyung who still has his head on my shoulder.

I mentally smiled. Aish, turns out that my feeling never faded. Not one bit...

I just took my phone and took a stolen picture from him. I look at the picture and smiled when he didn't realized that I took a picture from him.

He looks cute yet handsome here...

How to be Tae??

****

Hey guys!

Hoped you like this chapter!

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤