note

Guys, I know that little by little, this book is getting confusing and boring.

I know that. Even so, please avoid writing hate comments because I am experiencing anxiety right now.

I want to say thank you to my readers for reading this story and for sure, you are turned off now about the book and you might not even read the next chapter.

At first, I thought that I was just experiencing writer's block so I did my best to just write at least write two to three chapters a week.

But little by little, I realized that I couldn't even write a word for the next chapter.

I am having a hard time sleeping, I couldn't even eat properly because I feel so sad.

That's when I know that I am experiencing anxiety.

I will put this book on hold because I don't think I can stand writing a chapter with meaningless words.

But even so, I had some past books that are already completed so if you still are sticking with me, you may read that first while waiting for this book's update.

This quarantine is just making things worse. I even realized that I haven't been as cheerful as before.

I couldn't even reply actively to my friends and I always reply late.

I am starting to think that I am a horrible person for letting my friends wait for my response and ended up being replied a few minutes later.

That's it for this note guys.

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold.

Yours truly,
Pomeranian