36

“Having the chance to be with you is the best thing I ever experienced. But fall is slowly arriving and snow will start soon”

*-------*-------*-------*

Nayeon's POV

"We're back!" Dahyun shouted as soon as we got inside the house.

Me and Dahyun look at each other when there was no response. "Maybe they are still not here." I said.

"Let's just arrange the groceries." I said as she nodded. "I will put these paper bags first unnie, you can go ahead." She said so I nodded as response before I walk towards the kitchen and started taking the groceries out of the plastic bags.

After a while, I heard footsteps from upstairs signalling that Dahyun was now coming down.

And I was right, when she went inside the kitchen, she helped me with the groceries.

After 10 minutes and a few seconds, we finally finished with the groceries but the boys were still not home.

"What could be taking them so long." I said as I look at the clock noticing it was already 8:45 PM.

"Unnie, I'm hungry already." Dahyun whined making me look at her and chuckle.

"Okay. I'll cook something." I said and took some ingredients and started cooking.

****

"They're not home yet. Let's just start eating unnie." Dahyun said after I put down a bowl of ramen.

I nodded but I took my phone out of my pocket and messaged Tae.

Taetae💕

Nayeon-ssi💕:
Tae, where are you guys already?
Seen 8:51 pm

Taetae💕:
Mianhe, we cannot join you guys at dinner. My dad is taking forever😩
Seen 8:53 pm✔

Nayeon-ssi💕:
Aniyo, it's okay. Tell me when you guys are on your way back
Seen 8:53 pm

Taetae💕:
Ne. Saranghae!😘
Seen 8:54 pm

Nayeon-ssi💕:
Nado Sranghae!💞
Seen 8:54 pm

I put my phone down and look at Dahyun who was already digging in making me laugh.

"You really are so hungry." I said making her look at me in disbelief.