35

Nayeon's POV

"Let's buy some groceries too before we head home. We are running out of stock at home." I said after I put the lollipop out of my mouth.

Dahyun nodded. "Oh! Let's buy some accessories first!" She said happily and started walking to a store.

I sighed as I shake my head. She didn't even let me answer before she went.

Without a choice, I followed her from behind. I looked down and stare at the two pink paper bags that I have been carrying.

I didn't want to buy some clothes b it Dahyun really begged for me to buy these because she said I look good on it.

Not long, we arrived at the store. We both entered and accessories immediately greeted our sight.

As I was about to go to another counter of accessories, I bumped into someone making the person I bumped to fell down.

"Omo, mianhe, mianhe" I said and bowed repeatedly but immediately frowned mentally when I heard the person cursed.

"The hell?! Oh my god! Do you know how much this dress cost?!" The girl stood up making eye contact with me.

I started to blush when the people around looked at us but immediately sighed in relief when they returned to what they were doing and ignored us.

The girl raised her brow and look up and down and in the end, she scoffed. "You wouldn't know based on the clothes you are wearing. Seriously, they are literally made out of trash bags!" She chuckled.

I breathed in calming myself before I can even slap this girl.

"Sorry? Well you look like a person who is trying to imitate a barbie doll and ended up looking like a clown." Dahyun said at my back.

The girl widen her eyes. "How dare you-"

"Jennie, we need to go- oh my gosh, d-did she do anything bad?"

I look at the person who talked and immediately widen my eyes when I saw the familiar face.

"Kyungsoo? Oh, no, she didn't." I said. He sighed in relief and bowed.

"Mianhe, this girl is quite a war freak." Kyungsoo said making the girl look at him in disbelief.

"What are you even saying?! Look, look! She bumped into me and made my dress dirty! Ugh! You know how much this is so valuable to me!" I supposed, Jennie, said.

Kyungsoo frowned. "I know, I know, your dad gave that to you. But you can still wash it." Kyungsoo said.

She frowned. "Still." She said and turned to me and Dahyun.

"You're lucky that my friend saved you, or else I would've let you guys pay." She said.

"Jinjja? Aish, you shouldn't have wore it if you don't want it to get dirty." Dahyun mummbled the last sentence making me smile a little.

I look at kyungsoo who was smiling so I smiled back. "This is my best friend, Kim Jennie. again, sorry for her being a war freak." Kyungsoo added.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Aniyo, it's fine." I said.

I look at Jennie and saw her putting her lips on a thin line. "Well, I might have been a war freak a while ago, and also I over reacted.." Jennie said making Kyungsoo laugh.

"Okay, well, we gotta go now- Oh, Nayeon, may I ask for your number?" He asked politely.

I look at Dahyun who just gave me a 'it's up to you' face. I sighed and turn my gaze back at Kyungsoo. I smiled.

"Sure." I said. We both switched phones and so did with Jennie because she got a 'little' guilty about a while ago.

"Thanks. Goodbye for now!" Kyungsoo said while Jennie just exited the store.

*****

"Well, she seems nice." I said as I put a pack of lollipops on the half-filled cart.

Dahyun look at me with a confused expression. "Oh you think so? She even cursed at you unnie! Also, she got mad over her dress getting a little dust! I mean, she shouldn't have wore it in the first place if she doesn't want it to get dirty." Dahyun frowned while I laughed at her.

"If I had an expensive clothes and got spilled with a liquid, I would get mad too." I said.

Dahyun raised both her hands as surrender. "You have a point. But she did over react so much." Dahyun said.

I nodded in agreement as we both look for some ramen noodles.

"Oh, unnie, have you found the necklace you have been looking for back at home?"

I instantly frowned when she asked. I look at her with a puppy eyes. "Aniyo. I have searched everywhere but still, no necklace found." I said.

She sighed. "It must be somewhere or maybe it dropped at your house back at US." Dahyun said.

I shook my head. "I even kept it in the box that Taehyung gave me with the necklace. I put that box on the luggage and didn't opened it back after I zipped it. I only opened it when I arrived at the house." I explained.

She nodded. "We will find it." She ended the topic while I just sighed.

I just hope it is still there...

****

Hey guys!

Sorry for the blinks of making Jennie look like a villain but it was needed.

Don't worry! A little spoiler, Jennie and Nayeon will be best friends sooner at this story.

Stay tuned!!!

Take care and stay safe!!!

❤✨❤✨❤