16

Nayeon's POV

Hours have passed and it is now night time.

I just went downstairs when Jimin called me. As I opened the door, I bumped on a body which almost made me stumble.

I look up a little only to find Taehyung looking at me.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked sadly which made me raise a brow. "Why would you think that?" I asked.

He pouted. "You ignored me a while ago." He said. I chuckled. "You didn't even talk to me." I said.

He blinked a few times. "Well, you have a point. But you were so quiet." He said.

I sighed and pinched his cheeks. "Mianhe. I was just thinking of something." I said which made him raise a brow.

"Something, or... Someone?"He asked. I glared at him. " It's something. Stop making it hard for yourself."I said and walked passed him.

Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Wha- Tae! Let go!" I said struggling to get off from his embrace.

I just felt his head shaking from my back which made me sigh. I started walking as he followed me but still has his arms wrapped around my waist.

As we entered the living room, Jimin and Jungkook look at us shocked on our position.

Not long, their shocked expressions turned into teasing stares.

Jimin's POV

Seeing these two's position just makes me want to tease them so much.

"What's with those gestures?" Jungkook asked teasingly which made me chuckle.

Nayeon just pouted. "Can anyone get this guy off of me?" She asked.

Me and Jungkook looked at each other before returning or gazes at her.

"Aniyo." Me and Jungkook both said in unison.

Taehyung just laughed and hugged her tighter and kissed her cheeks before letting go of her.

I look at Nayeon whose cheeks are starting to heat up. "Nayeon, go see yourself at the mirror. You are a tomato." I said which made her roll her eyes and sit on the couch beside Jungkook as her cheeks went back to normal.

"Well, what do you guys wanna do?" Tae asked when he sit beside Nayeon pushing Jungkook off from the couch which made Jungkook frown before sitting beside me.

"Well, do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked which made them look at me.

"Horror movies!" Taehyung and Jungkook said in chorus while I look at Nayeon who is shaking her head repeatingly.

I chuckled. "Horror movies it is then." I said which made Nayeon glare at me.

Nayeon's POV

As the movie began, I slowly took my phone and just focus on it since I don't want to watch the movie.

After a few minutes of holding my phone, my phone suddenly disappeared.

"Stop playing with your phone." I look beside me and saw Taehyung holding my phone.

I pouted. "Aniyo. Give me that." I said and reached for my phone but he put it in his pockets which made me frown.

"I'm not giving this to you until we finish the movie." He said while smiling.

I pouted and just look at my fingers still not going to watch the movie.

Just then, Tae made me look at him which made my heart start to beat fast.

"If you are not watching, I will not give your phone for a week." He said as I widen my eyes.

One week?! I'll die without my phone!!

So without further ado, I faced the TV and at the same time, there was a jump scare which made me scream in surprise.

Taehyung on the other hand seems to enjoy watching the scary movie.

"Don't worry, you're safe."

My heart started to flutter of what Tae said. Somehow, I started to calm down when he said those words.

I like you Tae.... I just don't know if you feel the same way...

****

Hey guys!

another chapter for today!!

Hope you liked it!

Love lots!!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘