19

Third person's POV

When the four are bed at the airport, they exited the vehicle and entered the airport.

Nayeon was feeling nervous to see Dahyun again after a long time and Taehyung notice that so he hold her hand.

Nayeon look at their hands as Taehyung intertwined there fingers. She then felt her heart start to beat fast.

Jungkook grinned who was walking behind Nayeon and Taehyung as he saw Taehyung doing his moves.

"Where will we wait?" Nayeon asked to avert her focus on their hands.

"She texted me and she said she have just landed." Jimin said while looking at his phone but happiness was obviously seen from his actions.

"Mochi!!!!" Their heads snapped up when they heard the familiar voice.

They kept looking around but they didn't saw Dahyun. Just then, a figure run towards Jimin and hug him tightly which made him shock.

It was Dahyun. Jimin smiled and hugged her back.

"You shouldn't have shouted a while ago, you will embarrass me." Jimin chuckled as they broke the hug.

"It isn't my fault. I just miss my boyfriend so much after being gone for three months." Dahyun said in a sweet voice.

Jimin laughed at her and wrap his arm around Dahyun's waist.

Jungkook cleared his throat which made the couple look at him.

"We are still here you know?" Jungkook cooed as Dahyun laughed.

"I miss you too Kookie!" Dahyun said and hugged him.

Dahyun hugged Taehyung too and when she looked beside Taehyung, her eyes started to water.

"Unnie~" Dahyun said and hugged her tightly which made Nayeon shocked of the sudden contact.

Not long, Nayeon chuckled and hugged her back as she felt her shoulders started to get wet of Dahyun's tears.

"I miss you too Dubu." Nayeon smiled as Dahyun broke the hug.

"Yah! You better tell me everything about US." Dahyun laughed while wiping her tears as Nayeon laughed with her.

"I will once we get home." She said. The two girls hugged each other again before Dahyun went back to Jimin.

"The last time Dahyun cried like this was when you left Nayeon, your lucky I won't kick you out." Jimin exclaimed as Nayeon laughed.

"If you will, I have no choice but to go back to US."Nayeon said which made Taehyung realize something.

"will you?" Taehyung asked which made her look at him.

Nayeon as caught off guard. Should she tell them that she will have to go home after this year ends?

"I won't." Nayeon did a fake assuring smile as she pinched his cheeks. Taehyung bought it and just pouted.

"I'm not a baby. Stop pinching my cheeks." Taehyung whined which made her laugh.

The three on the other hand were enjoying what they were seeing.

"Looks like I win the bet." Jungkook whispered at Jimin's ears while Jimin just chuckled.

"What bet?" Dahyun whispered careful not to disturb Nayeon and Taehyung.

Jimin looked at her and smiled. He wrapped his arm on her waist. "Jungkook and I bet on how many months will it take til the two will act like a couple. I bet on next month while Jungkook bet on by the end of this month which is August." Jimin said.

Dahyun chuckled and lightly elbowed him. "You know that Nayeon unnie will hate you nice she hears this right?" Dahyun asked.

Jimin smiled and kissed her cheeks. "I know you won't tell." Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at the two couple pair and pouted. "Okay! Let's go home now!" Jungkook intentionally shouted making the two pairs stop and followed him.

*****

A little short chapter. So sorry guys.

Hope you liked it!!

Love lots!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤