Chapter 1 - Kakashi Hatake

"Dialogue"

Kakashi Hatake. Most see him as a very powerful man, some see him as a caring teacher, and others see him as the perfect rival. Kakashi Hatake however, sees himself as an average person. Sure, he's killed a few people here and there, he has more mental trauma than most, some say he's insane, and he can't exactly disagree with them, but one thing Kakashi Hatake is not, is someone who just forgets his morals. In his world or another world, at death's door or completely healthy, in his time period or in a past time period. It doesn't matter. Kakashi does not forget.

Like most people, Kakashi Hatake passed away. Unlike most people, he died during a war, at the hands of his former friend, a reincarnated lunatic, and another reincarnated lunatic. Goodie.

Well, things happen, right? Wrong.

Things like this don't just happen.

Kakashi was supposed to go back in time. 

Kakashi was not supposed to travel to another dimension entirely. One without Chakra, and instead, some weird power that no one really understands. Although the latter can also be said for chakra, at least most ninja's can actually control whether or not they use it. Here it seems like the power dominates the lives of the civilians.

"This is bullshit." Kakashi grumbled. ''It'll be fine' he said, 'It's just for a little bit' he said, 'you can fix the past' he said. Past my ass, I'm in another world!' Kakashi walked out to the streets and wandered around. After finding a whole lot of nothing, and repeating the phrase "This is bullshit" more than a few times, he sat down on a park bench.

Kakashi was in a sour mood, and rightfully so. He was in an unknown world, he didn't know his exact age, and he was pretty sure he still had a sharingan in his left eye, but he decided that he would look into that later.

"Hey kid? What're you doing here?" A man jumped down from a balcony and asked him. He was tall, had black hair and cloths wrapped around his shoulders up to his face.

'Kid?'"Oh y'know." Kakashi shrugged. The man raised an eyebrow.

"No... I don't."

"I'm lost...."

"You got lost?" The man wasn't buying it.

"On the road of life."

"You... what?" Kakashi used his moment of confusion to disappear. He watched as the man looked around in confusion, muttered some things under his breath about children, then left.

"This is bullshit." Kakashi said for the 100th time.

~~~

"I think I'm going to be stuck here forever." Kakashi had been in this world for a grand total of two days, and he was starting to think that maybe this wasn't a joke or a genjutsu. No matter how many times Kakashi said 'Kai!', and no matter how many times he stabbed himself in the hand (No, he wasn't trying to bleed out and die, just checking to make sure he could feel pain) he remained in the hell hole that these people call 'home'. 'Oh sweet release of death where have you gone?'

"It's you again." The same man from earlier was on the roof of a building in front of him.

"Right. It's me!"

"Do you live here?" He jumped down and gestured to his surroundings.

"No."

"Really?"

"I live in the next alley over." Kakashi smirked, but the man probably couldn't tell because of his mask.

He sighed. "My name's EraserHead, or Shouta Aizawa. Kid, where are your parents?"