Livestream - J. N.

Y/N's POV

I sat inside the guestroom of the Norman household, my laptop opened as I was having a live stream. Jace left to get the pizza that we ordered as a snack.

I checked the clock to see it's almost midnight.

Hi lovely! Where r u?

Why are you so pretty?? I love your eyes

Are you releasing any music this month?

I focused my attention on the screen as more comments came up. "Hey! I'm here with Jace and yes I am gonna release a new song this month", I replied.

Omg why are you so cute?? 😍😍

I love you so much

I love you album

How are you and Jace?

"I love you guys", I smiled, "Jace and I are doing dine. He's downstairs getting the pizza that we ordered"

The door swung open as Jace appeared carrying the box and two sodas. "Hey people of the world!", he called. I took the box and placed it on the coffee table before sitting down.

Aahhhh!!! Jace freaking Norman!!

#RelationshipGoals !!!

You two are so precious

"Awe", Jace cooed while wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "I love this weirdo so much", I said before kissing his cheek. "I'm your weirdo", he replied.

Y/NNNNN how's filming with the Henry Danger cast?

Why are you in San Diego?

I love you guys so much #(shipname)4ever

"Filming Henry Danger is incredibly fun, I love the whole crew and the cast. I committed my life into the series since 2014 and everyone became my family almost instantly. And yes I am in San Diego, my parents are on a business trip for the weekend and they don't trust me alone at home", I answered.

What do you guys love about each other?

Jace grabbed me a slice before taking his. "I love how Jace is a total sweetheart", I said. "I love Y/N's smile", Jace added, "Like just seeing her smile lights up my whole world"

"Awe", I cooed.

You guys are too precious!

Aahhhhh!!! So cute!!!

I love you twooo

#(shipname)4ever !!!

Jace and I smiled at the comments popping out.

We noticed Riele, Ella and Sean has joined in the comment section.

@rieledowns: Please stop guys, I love y'all so much

@seanryanfox7: You didn't tell me you're with Jace!!

@ella: I miss you Y/N :(

"I miss you too Ella, I love you too Riele", I replied, "I told you Sean that I was staying with Jace for the weekend"

Aahhhh!!! Riele, Sean and Ella are here!!

Charlotte, Piper and Jasper!!

OMG! Someone get Captain Man and Schwoz in here!

Jace and I laughed at the comments.