Kids Of The Vice Mayor - H. H.

"What?" Y/N growled at her father.

"Captain Man and Kid Danger will be watching over you and Bose while I'm going on vacation," Vice Mayor, Willard shrugged. He just finished videoing himself give instructions to the duo when Y/N walked inside his office.

Willard looks at Y/N with a disapproving look on his face. "How many times have I told you to get rid of your outfits? They're too dark."

She's wearing a black crop top, leather jacket, jeans and ankle heeled boots. Y/N rolled her eyes. "You're the Vice Mayor of this town, but not to my closet. Ok?"

Bose snickered from his position on the chair. Y/N glared at him which made him stop.

"And besides, I'm seventeen. I don't need anyone to babysit me, especially not Captain Man and Kid Danger," Y/N complained, "Can't I just stay at a friend's house?"

"No. Who knows what you'll be doing to yourself for two whole months without any guardians," Willard replied. "Oh like those two superheroes are any better. From the looks of it, Kid Danger and I probably have the same age and Captain Man acts childish sometimes," Y/N said.

"Just please listen to me, ok? I did promise you that once your eighteen, you can freely do whatever you want," Willard said. "And that's suppose to make things better? I'm about to graduate High School. My next birthday's still next year, dad!" Y/N snapped.

"Please behave ok? I'll be back after two months," Willard said before kissing Y/N's forehead and fist bumped Bose. "Whatever," Y/N huffs as she and Bose watched their father leave.

The two sat around the office while waiting for Captain Man and Kid Danger. After five minutes, Y/N got bored and released a groan. "You ok sis?" Bose asked as he looks at his sister.

"I'm so bored! Has the office ever been this boring? Like, I can't remember a time in my life when this wasn't happening," Y/N complained. Bose shrugs his shoulders and continued spinning around the spinny chair behind the desk.

"I'm going to the coffee shop across the street," Y/N announced. "Whoa wait! What is Captain Man and Kid Danger shows up?" Bose asked. "I'll be just across the street and they can wait for me," Y/N replied as she walks out of the room.

She leaves City Hall and walked to the coffee shop and ordered her usual drink.

Back at the City Hall Vice Mayor's office, Henry and Ray has just walked in, wearing their superhero costume. "Dude maybe I can get the vice mayor to tip my teachers so I can graduate," Henry suggests. "What? Henry the vice mayor only grants one wish, and that's my statue," Ray hissed.

"Who's Henry?" Bose asked he spins around the chair to face the duo.

"AAHH!!" Ray and Henry screamed in shock. "Hmm?" Henry hummed. "Who's Henry?" Bose repeats the question.

"Definitely not me," Henry replied. "Who are you?" Ray asked the younger boy. "Name's Bose," Bose replied, "And my dad wanted to show you this," he turns the laptop over and played the video.

The vice mayor left a few instructions to the duo about Bose and Y/N.

"Wait there's suppose to be two of you. Where's the other one?" Ray asked.

On cue, Y/N confidently walks inside with a cup of drink in one hand as the other holds her phone. "The cute one is here," she says before sitting on the table.

Henry's mouth hung open when he sees the girl. She's beautiful!

He admires how Y/N stands so confident and badass. He's heard of the vice mayor's daughter but has no idea what her name is or what she looks like. His eyes scans Y/N's figure as she sips on her drink and argued with Bose.