Ex's & Oh's (Part 1) - J. N.

Y/N doesn't want to be a celebrity, nor was she planning to in the future. She has her eyes set on becoming a Psychologist someday. Since she was child, Y/N's been curious with how people think and want to know more.

Y/N uses her mother's surname instead of her father's which is Keynes.

That's right, Y/N Keynes. The third child of the Keynes family. Skandar and Y/N have the closest relationship despite being nine years apart. They have each other's backs and supported each other. Y/N didn't mind when he broke the news that he's gonna end his career and continue his education.

When 2016 nearly ended, Y/N moved out of England and bought an apartment in Los Angeles. She wanted to explore the world outside of her country before deciding to go to college.

In LA, she met Jace Norman. The two became best friends and months later began dating. They went public with their relationship and Y/N had mixed emotions. She suffers from anxiety and the hate messages she received sometimes gets to her.

As mentioned, Y/N hates getting the attention.

The positive side was Jace's co stars accepting and loving her. She also met the Game Shakers kids and they adored her as well, without the knowledge that her brother was well known.

Y/N and Jace love each other despite only dating for four months. Their families know and automatically support the two teens. Skandar was hesitant with it, saying he has to meet Jace first. Y/N assured him that Jace is a great guy and he believed her, but is still hesitant.

Everything is well and happy... Until Isabela came out of no where.

Y/N was visiting Jace on set when she showed up and Jace suddenly stopped acknowledging his girlfriend.

They hang out a lot and Jace would easily dismiss Y/N whenever she wants to have some quality time with Jace. Y/N is not the controlling type of girlfriend so she lets Jace hang out with Isabela, much to her dismay.

Whenever Jace is away, his co stars would swoop in and stay with the (H/C) haired girl.

This went on for over a month. Y/N was heartbroken that Jace is spending less and less time with her and more with Isabela. Their friends noticed and also feel bad for her.

One day, Y/N received a letter from Cambridge University, the same uni that her brother went to. She opened it and found out the school is giving her a scholarship.

Y/N was quick to grab her laptop and FaceTime her brother, who answered the call. "Y/N?" Skandar asked. "Explain this," Y/N held the letter up to the screen so Skandar can see the logo.

"Oh," he chuckled, "That."

"Scholarship? How did you do that?" Y/N asked. "I talked to my professors and principal about you. I kept bragging how hard working and smart you are that they finally sent out a scholarship to you. I never thought it was too soon," Skandar explained with a slight chuckle. 

"I... Wow... I don't even know what to say," Y/N muttered as she looked at the letter once again. "You can start by saying "thanks big bro" y'know," Skandar spoke. Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, "I'm gonna have to leave LA, right?"

Skandar can feel the sadness evident in her tone and the frown she has on her face. "Right, sis. Why? Are you planning on staying longer?"

Y/N looked up to face her brother through the screen. "Well... Yeah, I want to spend more time with Jace," she said. Skandar raised an eyebrow at what his sister just said, "For real? You're going to extend your stay there for some guy?"

"Skandar... I really like him, actually I love him. He's the first guy that made me feel this happy, I feel like I can be myself when I'm with him," Y/N replied.