Y/N Thunderman - H. H.

[A/N: There will be Danger Force spoilers below]

Y/N walked out of her room and to the man cave where she saw Team Danger. "Hey guys," she greeted everyone.

"Hey Y/N," they all replied. She sat down on the couch next to Henry and stole a nacho from his plate. "Hey!" the blonde exclaimed. Y/N shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him.

"So any crimes today? Any bad guys to put to jail?" Y/N happily asked. "Why are you so happy when it comes to fighting crimes?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh. Well I never really experienced any of this on Hiddenville since I have to keep my powers a secret and us kids never had the time to fight crime," Y/N explained as she remembered all the times Hank and Barb would scold them for using their powers too much.

It's been a month since Phoebe and Max were at Swellview and just recently, Ray is looking for another partner and he went to the Thundermans family. He is also willing to give private superhero training.

Phoebe already has the Hero League, Max is way too evil to be here and Billy, Nora and Chloe are too young to be away from Hank and Barb. Y/N is the perfect choice and she just so happens to be the same age as Henry.

Y/N's been in Swellview and she's been helping Captain Man and Kid Danger fight crimes and help to citizens of Swellview. She's always so happy and energetic whenever she is out in the field, kicking bad guys and putting them to jail.

"Wanna train with me Y/N?" Henry asked. Y/N raised an eyebrows at him, "Hen I can easily take you down with my ice powers," she said.

"Yeah but I have hyper motility," Henry smirked. Y/N playfully rolled her eyes at the blonde, but reluctantly got up.

The entire team watched the two stand in the middle of the room, in fighting position. "Don't go easy on me," Y/N smirked at the sidekick. "Ready when you are Thunderman," Henry responded. Henry threw a fast punch in her direction but she quickly dodged it and stepped back. Henry kept throwing punches at the girl but she dodges every hit until Y/N ducked and moved away from the blonde.

Y/N swiftly went behind him and kicked his back. The others cheered and clapped their hands at the girl. "How can someone be so fast and alert this early in the morning?" Jasper asked as they watched Henry got up. Y/N then made a move to kick Henry's side but the blonde moved away from the impact.

"I've had hand to hand combat with Max, Henry. He's good," Y/N comments. Henry playfully shook his head, "Good for you."

He then threw a punch at her but she dodges it once again. Y/N then kicked Henry's crotch, the blonde yelped in pain.

Everyone 'ooh'ed at that - Ray, Jasper and Schwoz even winced. Y/N panicked, "Oh my God! Henry I am so so sorry," she frantically said as she knelt down beside him. Henry replied but Y/N couldn't quite understand it. Y/N touched Henry's arm and lets her guard down which caused the blonde to smirk.

He ignored the pain in area and quickly tackles Y/N to the ground and kept her hands above her head, pinning her down. "What the- Henry!!" Y/N pouts. "I thought it was you who told me to never let your guard down on your enemy," Henry said.

"First of all, Max said that to me. Second, we're just training and you scared the life out of me back there. Third I seriously thought you were in pain and I panicked," Y/N defended herself.

"Yeah you're right. It does hurt, I have no idea why tackling you would be a good idea," Henry winced and lets her go. Charlotte grabbed an ice pack and handed it to Henry as Y/N helps him sit on the couch. "I'm so sorry Henry," she apologized once again. "It's fine," Henry smiled.