Best Friends - J. N.

@y/n: I miss you finnwolfhardofficial

Liked by: finnwolfhard, jacenorman, dovecameron and others 307,632 others

More comments:

Username: aahhhh!! Friendship goals!

Username1: i love you guys so muucchhhh

jacenorman: hi bb

y/n: hi luv jacenorman

finnwolfhardofficial: jealous jacenorman ? 😂😂 jk jk jk

rieledowns: hahahahaha I love jacenorman 's reaction

Username3: jealous boyfriend alert!!

Username: ^^^^^^^

jacenorman: yah finnwolfhardofficial

dovecameron: y/n and finnwolfhardofficial are friendship goals while y/n and jacenorman are relationship goals
y/n liked the comment

Username4: ^^^^^^^^ so true

y/n: dovecameron ikr😂

"Babe," I looked up to see my boyfriend walk inside. I smiled at him as he fell on top of me on the couch.

I giggled at him and put my phone down, "Hmm?" I asked and ran my hand through his hair.

"You and Finn," he whispered. "We're just best friends hon," I assured him. He looks at me and pouted. "I love you," he said using his cute voice. "I love you too," I replied before kissing his forehead. "Hey Finn's coming over to LA tomorrow and I want you to meet him," I said.

"Do I have to?" he asked. "We've been dating for six months now and I want you to meet my best friend," I said, "You, Finn and my dad are the most important guys in my life."

Jace sighs. "Alright," he agreed. I squealed and gave him a hug while peppering his face with kisses.

*Timeskip*

From Los Angeles, I drove to San Diego to pick up Jace before driving back to LA to get to the airport.

We were right on time when we got out and immediately saw Finn Wolfhard. "Finnie," I squealed and jumped in his arms and snuggled my face in the crook of his neck.

"I miss ya bestie," he laughed. "I missed ya too," I replied. We heard someone clear their throat and saw Jace standing behind us.

"Jace this is Finn Wolfhard, my best friend. Finn this Jace Norman--"