Daughter Of Evil - H. H.

Third Person's POV

Dr Minyak and Nurse Cohort had a thing once. One thing led to another and they had a child, a daughter. Both villains kept their daughter hidden from the world, never to be seen or heard.

That said daughter is Y/N.

She was homeschooled for all her life and was forced to follow her parents' footsteps, much to ber dismay. She never really had a choice.

Y/N lived for her father's approval. For years she did crimes and go against the rules for her father to see her and possibly love her. She never had the perfect relationship with Dr Minyak, unlike her mother. Nurse Cohort love Y/N and would convince her to have a normal life.

By day, Y/N is a normal girl, by night she is a criminal.

One day, Y/N was walking around the streets of Swellview, her mind plotting an evil activity for tonight. As she was minding her own business, she suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry," she mumbled.

Her parents may be evil, but she learned some manners growing up.

"It's alright, I'm sorry I didn't see you," she heard am unfamiliar voice. She bent down and helped him pick up his papers and textbooks and gave it to him before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I don't think I've seen you around before, are you new in town?" the mysterious guy asked.

"Uhm sort of," Y/N replied and shoved her hands in her pocket. The guy nods his head and extends his hand in her direction, "I'm Henry."

Y/N took his hand and shook it lightly before smiling at him. "Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N," Henry replied. "You too Henry," Y/N replied and both teens smiled at each other.

Y/N and Henry have been friends for over a year and recently started dating, much to her father's knowledge. Y/N told her mother about it and she was glad she's having a normal life. That's the only thing she wants for her daughter. Y/N never dared tell Dr Minyak about her relationship in fear than he might take it away from her.

Ever since Y/N met Henry, she wonders if the world will give her a second chance to be good. She never wanted this, to be bad. She just wants her father, Dr Minyak, to smile at her and tell her that he's proud of her. That's all.

One night as Y/N is robbing the bank, she had a run in with Kid Danger. "Who are you?" Kid Danger asked. "Oh lovely, it's Kid Stranger. Where's your boyfriend?" Y/N smirked.

"Boyfriend? What, are you talking about Captain Man?" Kid Danger replied. Y/N scoffed, "No I'm talking about Superman. Yes Captain Man," she rolled her eyes, she's wearing a mask and had a device that changes her voice. It turns her voice into a monotone one. "For a superhero you sure are dumb," she adds.

"Sidekick," Kid Danger corrected. "You still save Swellview, much similar to a superhero," Y/N shrugs.

"Alright, enough chit chat. I suggest you put your hands behind your back so I can take you to jail," Kid Danger snapped. Y/N playfully pouts her lips, "You're so boring! Where's the fun in that?" she laughed.

Kid Danger started throwing punches at her, but Y/N was quick to dodge it away and took steps back. It wasn't until her back hit the wall and Kid Danger was about to punch her. She quickly ducks away in the last minute and he ended up punching the wall.

"My turn," Y/N smirked.

She grabbed Kid Danger's shoulders and kicked his side thrice before punching him in the stomach. He bent down in pain and released a groan, Y/N elbowed his back and he fell to the ground. "This is fun," Y/N giggled as she stepped back to see Kid Danger recover after about a minute.