Captain Man's Daughter - H. H.

Henry's POV

I sat in the man cave along with Charlotte, Jasper, Schwoz and Ray doing all the usual things we do around here everyday.

We suddenly heard the elevator doors open. We focused on the elevator and saw a girl, about my age, enter the man cave, her head down as she is using her phone and her other hand is rolling a suitcase.

"Uh Ray?" I turned to look at my boss but was even more confuse when all he did was smile at the girl. I turned to Schwoz again and see him smiling at the girl as well.

The girl looks up from her phone and smiled at Ray. "Peanut!" Ray said and walked up to the girl with open arms. "Dad," the girl squealed and gave Ray a hug.

"Dad?" Charlotte, Jasper and I asked at the same time. We watched as Ray and the girl pulled away and he kissed her forehead lovingly before the girl's attention turned to me.

"Oh my God," she whispered before going to me, "H-Hi Kid Danger, huge fan," she said and shake my hand, "Thank you so much for keeping my dad in line while I was away."

My mouth fell open when she came up close to me. She's beautiful. She's like naturally beautiful.

"Hi," I finally said, "I'm Henry."

"My name's Y/N Manchester," she responded. "You never told us you have a daughter," Charlotte spoke. Y/N raised an eyebrow in confusion as she looks at her father, "Really?"

"Where was she all this time?" Jasper added before approaching Y/N. "I'm--," Y/N interrupts him by saying, "Jasper Dunlop."

Jasper nods his head with a slight blush. Y/N turns to look at Charlotte and smiled at her, "And you must be Charlotte."

"Yeah," Charlotte smiled and stood by our side and shake Y/N's hand. "It's nice to finally meet you all in person and not in dad's descriptions," Y/N smiled. "Not to be rude but where were you this whole time?" I asked.

"Before you became Kid Danger, Ray sent Y/N to Hiddenville to stay with the Thundermans because the Toddler was after her," Schwoz explained.

Y/N beamed when she noticed Schwoz. "Schwoz! You're back," she squealed and gave him a quick hug.

"Phoebe told me that you finally put the Toddler to jail and he won't be around for a while so I decided to come back," Y/N said. "Well I'm glad you're back," Ray said as he wraps his arms around Y/N's shoulders.

"How come none of you mentioned her to us?" I asked. "And where was she when Phoebe came here?" Charlotte added. "I stayed in Hiddenville in case Hank and Barb returns and Max and Phoebe are not back yet. Someone has to lie about their disappearance," I explained.

"So what's been going on while I was away?" Y/N asked. "A lot. Fighting crimes here and there," Ray replied. We sat around the couch. Charlotte, Jasper and I asked a bunch of questions to Y/N.

Ray and Schwoz grabbed Y/N's bags and fixed her room once again while us teens stayed back to chat with Y/N.

"You seem to know a lot about us," I said. "Yeah. Dad talks about you guys whenever we call each other," Y/N shrugged. "Do you wanna grab something to eat and maybe hang out in the mall or something?" Charlotte offered.

"I'd love to! I can use a walk around town to refresh my memory," Y/N giggled. We all left the man cave and walked around town, grabbing food here and there and chatting and getting to know Y/N.

*Timeskip*

We all spent the whole day just walking around town and chatting amongst each other. When it was getting late, Charlotte and Jasper went their separate ways and head home as I walked Y/N back to Junk-N-Stuff.

We stood in front of the store and smiled at each other. "Thanks for the day Henry. I had fun," she smiled.

"Me too. It's fun to have a new member in the team," I replied, "I mean you're not a new member but you seemed new for us cause we barely know you exist."

She giggled which sent weird feelings inside of me. God she's so cute.

"I understand what you meant," she smiled. We looked inside the store to see Ray and Schwoz staring back at us from the inside. "Well I better get going," Y/N told me.

"Yeah," I nod my head.

I watched she was about to enter the store but she suddenly stopped. She turned around to face me and placed a kiss on my cheek. I stood frozen in my spot as my eyes went wide and my heart beat increases.

"Goodnight Hen. I'll see you tomorrow," she said. "G-Goodnight Y/N," I waved back.

She enters the store and Ray used his pointer and middle finger to point to his eyes then point it at me and gave me the "I am watching you" look.

I gulped and nodded my head before I turned around and walked home. I entered my house while still thinking about Y/N.

"Hey Henry. How was your day?" I heard my mom asked. I simply smiled at my family and shrugged before walking up the stairs to my room.

I changed my clothes and wore me pajamas before hoping on my bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Y/N's POV

"What was that?" dad questioned me as I entered the store with a smile on my face. "What was what?" I replied.

"That! That moment you had with Henry," dad replied. "Nothing. Just being thankful that he showed me around town," I said and walked to the elevator with dad and Schwoz following behind me.

"How... When.... What did Hiddenville do to you?" Dad asked. "Dad it's nothing serious. It's a just a kiss," I said.

"Yeah a kiss!"

"A kiss on the cheek dad," I replied. Dad looked like he's about to argue but gave up. "Just let it go Ray," Schwoz said while patting Ray's shoulder as we rode down to the man cave.

When the doors opened I kissed dad's cheek. "I'm going to bed dad," I told him.

"Yeah alright kiddo, but we're talking about Henry tomorrow," he warned while pointing a finger at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and waved him off as I head to my room.

I changed into my pajamas and hopped on bed and instantly fell asleep.

--------------