Set Visits - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"I'm heading out now, James", I smiled at my music producer while grabbing my bags. "Sure thing, Y/N", he waved. I walked out of the studio and head to my car.

I started my music career when I was fourteen years old. I'm a singer and just recently released my fourth album.

Two years before, I met a guy named Jace Norman during the Kids Choice Awards as I was invited by my friend Kira Kosarin. I hung out with Jace every other day after we met until we took things to the next level when he asked me on a date.

Things escalated even more when he asked me to be his girlfriend back in October 2019. Our fans supported us and shipped us so hard.

Today he's filming the last few episodes of Henry Danger. Jace thinks that I'm still in the studio, but in reality I was released early and I decided to get some food and visit him on set. Jace and I haven't seen each other that much recently since he's busy filming the final season and I just released a new album and my crew and I are scheduling concerts and album releases and stuff.

I bought pizza and doughnuts and a couple of sodas before driving off to the building. I parked my car across the street and grabbed my bag and the food and drinks.

I entered the building and saw Sean by the entrance. "Hey Sean", I called to get his attention. While waiting for the pizza, I texted him saying I'm heading over to visit Jace and to meet me by the entrance.

"Hey Y/N", Sean helped me carry the pizza boxes and doughnut boxes. "Hey, I missed ya", I replied and gave him a quick hug.

"I missed ya too, but obviously not as much as Jace though", Sean smirked, "He would stare off into space, thinking about you"

"I've been busy with my album and I don't want to bother him when you guys are filming", I mumbled. "When was the last time you two hung out?", he questioned.

"Two weeks ago I think"

"Dang"

"Yep"

We entered the elevator and took a trip up to the specific floor they film. I was beyond nervous when we stepped out of the elevator and I saw the whole crew and some of the cast.

Riele approached me and squealed before giving me a hug. "Hey girl"

"Hi Riele! I missed you"

"I missed ya too! What are you doing here? Jace said you're still in the studio", she raised an eyebrow. "I was released early and I don't feel like going home so I bought food and drove here to visit you guys", I explained.

Sean hands her the boxes of food before taking the drinks from my hand. "Cooper and Jace are filming a scene together", he informed me as they ushered me towards Jace's dressing room.

"After shooting a scene, Jace comes to his dressing room to rest for a bit. Stay here", Riele said. I opened the door and walked inside.

His dressing room is very neat and organized which doesn't surprise me. I saw his phone on the couch and I opened it and smiled when I noticed that his lock screen is us. It was when he was sick and I went over his house to take care of him and spent the night there. Xander saw us cuddling the next day and took a picture.

I put his phone down and sat on the couch

I put his phone down and sat on the couch. I couldn't do much so I scrolled through my phone and waited.

About a few minutes after that, Riele texted me saying that Jace had finished his scene and is walking towards his dressing room. I quickly hid behind the door until it opened. Jace steps inside and went over to check his bag.

I slowly crept up behind him and suddenly jumped on his back, "Jace!!"

He yelps in surprise and turns his head and calms down when he saw me. "Y/N? What are you doing here? Did you leave the studio a head of schedule again?"

I giggled and jumped down and he turns around to face me. We wrapped our arms around each other. "I was released early. Instead of heading home I decided to visit you", I explained, "We haven't hung out in a while. I missed you"

He smirks and kissed my forehead. "I missed you too", he whispered. We leaned forward until our lips met.

The kiss was slow and passionate but it quickly turned into a make out session when Jace sat on the couch and I straddled his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started kissing my neck, I moved my head back to give him better access.

I moaned when he bit onto my weak spot. "Jace", I moaned. He groaned against my neck and kissed on the spot he just bit on before kissing my lips again.

I was about to take his flannel off when the door swung open. "Waddup-- Oh my God!!"

Jace and I pulled apart from each other and looked at the door to see Sean, Riele, Cooper, Ella and Michael.

"Oh my goodness Jace", Cooper said, "You're already getting it boy?"

Jace and I avoided eye contact from everyone as we felt our cheeks heating up. The whole cast began teasing us with what they just witnessed seconds ago.

"Alright guys, shut up", Jace playfully said while he pulls me on the couch beside him.

"Fine", Ella said, "But this isn't over"

Michael places a box of pizza and doughnut on the table and seven bottles of soda. "You bought food for us?", Jace asked in shock.

"Yeah. Two boxes of pizza and two boxes of doughnuts and a whole bunch of sodas", I answered. "Awe thanks princess", Jace smiled and kissed my cheek.

We picked up pieces of foods and sat around Jace's room. Jace and I sat beside each other as we chatted with the rest of the cast.

When the food was finished, we cleaned up a bit before they were called to shoot another scene. The other crew thanked me for the food and drinks that I brought.

I stayed and watched them shoot the episode. I had fun because I got to watch the fun and wacky bloopers.

After filming the whole episode, everyone heads home. I waited for Jace to finish gathering his stuffs before I offered to drive him back to San Diego.

The whole ride was fun. Jace and I cracked up a few jokes and we planned our next adventure/date.

By the time we reached his house, Jace leaned forward and gave me a kiss before we waved goodbye.

I drove back to LA with a huge smile on my face.

----------------

Here's another imagine guys

Btw thanks for 1.16k reads, I love y'all

Stay safe guys ☺️😘