Return - H. H.

Y/N's POV

*Two years ago*

"Henry?", I entered Henry's room to see him using his laptop. He looks at me and smiled, "Y/N! Hey", he placed his laptop down before heading over to give me a hug and we sat down on his bed. "What's up?"

"Hen", I cleared my throat before taking his hands, "We're leaving Swellview"

My heart broke into pieces when I saw his smile fade away and tears threatening to fall. "W-What?"

"My dad got a job in New York and he wants mom and I to move there with him", I explained further more, "I-I... I'm so sorry Henry"

I too started crying and Henry pulled me in his arms. "Sshhh.... It's ok, it's not your fault"

"I'm gonna miss you", I whispered. "I'll miss you too. We'll call each other everyday, right?"

"Of course!", I beamed.

I stayed with Henry for the rest of the afternoon before we bid our goodbyes and I head home to pack my things.

The next day, Henry was there at the airport with his family and we shared a hug as tears started coming out of both of our eyes. "I won't forget you", I said. "Me too Y/N. You're my best friend ever", he replied. "I'm gonna miss you", I added. "Same"

*Present day*

I finally finished rearranging half of my room. I've stayed in New York with my parents for over two years when they decided that we should go back to Swellview.

Henry and I called each other everyday before it suddenly stopped. Charlotte and Jasper also knew I left and they were sad.

A lot of things have changed while I was away. I've grown up and my style has completely changed.

I jumped off my bed and head down the stairs. "Mom dad, I'm going out", I told them. Without waiting for their response, I walked out the door after grabbing my jacket and wallet.

I walked down the streets until I stopped in front of Henry's house. Our houses are just a block away from each other.

I smiled and walked up to the porch and stood in front of the door. I held my hand up and was about to knock on the door but stopped myself from doing so. Instead, I turned around and head over to a nearby coffee shop to order something to eat.

After paying and grabbing the food and drink that I ordered, I found a place to sit. While peacefully eating my food and scrolling through my phone, the glass window suddenly broke.

Henry's POV

I sat on the couch as my hand gripped onto a bottle of soda, my mind wandering off to Y/N.

It's been two years and I still miss her like crazy. I can't stop thinking about her. We lost contact because of our different lives in different places.

I didn't even had the chance to tell her that I'm Kid Danger. Without a doubt she'd be the first person to know.

Ray suddenly sat in front of me and pat my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow.

"You thinking about Y/N, man?", he asked. I slightly nod my head before sighing.

"He's in love, Ray", Charlotte spoke, without taking her eyes off the screens. I playfully rolled my eyes at her and used my lazer to zap her shoulder.

"Ow! Hey!", she hissed. "Shut up Char", I said. "It was pretty obvious", Charlotte replied.

"Yeah man. I don't even know who this girl is and I can already tell something's up", Ray agreed. "No, nothing's up, ok? I'm not in love", I denied.

"Dude-"

"No, I'm not", I interrupted.

"Hey guys", Charlotte called, "The Toddler is spotted at a coffee shop near us"

Ray and I approached the screen to see The Toddler threatening the cashier lady. "He's not even armed", I complained, "Can't the police handle it?"

"C'mon kid", Ray nudged my shoulder as I groaned but nonetheless, took out my gum tube.

After we changed into our superhero suits, Ray and I head over to the coffee shop. We walked inside and my eyes immediately grew wide.

The Toddler stood on the table as a minion of his pressed a gun against Y/N's head.

Y/N L/N.....

She's back.

My attention was on her that I didn't realize The Toddler was already talking to Ray and I. "Well well well", The Toddler approached us with a smirk.

"If it isn't--", Ray interrupted him by shooting his laser towards the toddler and he collapsed on the floor.

Ray went over to attack the minion as I approached Y/N.

"A-Are you alright miss?", I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks", she smiled. I helped her up and we smiled at each other. "I'm so sorry I don't know who you are", Y/N nervously laugh, "I was gone for two years"

"No problem, I'm Kid Danger by the way", I introduced myself as I extended my hand. "Hey. I'm Y/N", she smiled while shaking my hand.

We pulled apart when Ray finally knocked a punch on the minion and he passed out. "Ooh", I winced.

"Kid? You alright? I mean, of course you are. You barely did anything", Captain Man jokes. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I already called the cops, they should be here any minute", he adds. I nod my head before flashing a smile towards Y/N's direction and Captain Man and I both left the store.

"Kid what was that? Just minutes ago you confessed your love for that Y/N girl", Ray said. "That is Y/N!", I exclaimed, "She's back, I didn't know she returned"

"You might wanna tell me your history with her as we head back?"

I then began telling him about my past with Y/N. How we are best friends and she's my everything.

*Timeskip*

After working at Junk-N-Stuff, I head home. I passed by Y/N's house and saw her light opened.

I bit my lip and walked up to the door and knocked on it. Her mother opened the door and was surprised to see me.

"Oh Henry! Is that really you? My, you've grown", she gushed while ushering me inside. "It's great to see you again Mrs L/N. When did you get back in town?", I asked.

"Just this morning", Mrs L/N replied before calling Y/N.

"Hello Henry, it's nice to sed you again", I turned around and saw Y/N's dad. "Hello to you too mr L/N", I replied.

"What mom?", I heard Y/N's voice as she runs down the stairs. She looked up from her phone and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Henry!!", she squealed and within seconds, she jumped into my arms and held me tight. I hugged her back and smiled, "I missed you"

"I missed you too", she replied.

--------------

I think I might to a part 2 for this one :)