Bilsky Dinner - H. H.

Y/N's POV

I stood beside Henry as we're blending a bunch food to drink. We saw online that if you eat nothing but liquid food for about three days, we can see in the dark.

Right now we're blending carrots and other vegetables and Charlotte started the blender. We then heard Ray yelling something but we couldn't understand a word he just said. "I'm sorry, what?!" I called.

He was yelling something again.

"We can't hear you because the blender is too loud! It's drowning out what you're saying!" Henry yelled making me flinch. "I'm missing the pun! Turn it off!" Ray yelled.

"Turn it off!" Henry and I yelled in unison and Charlotte immediately switched off the blender. We added another set of food inside the blender but right as Mary was about to say her pun, Henry switched the machine on.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Ray yelled in disbelief. "You said you missed the pun so--" Ray cut me off when he lazered the blender. It sparked a bit as the five of us jumped back, Henry wrapped his arms around me and shielded me away. "Dude!" he yelled but Ray ignored him. "Are you ok?" Henry asked while brushing through my hair. "I'm fine," I replied and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

Henry and I have been best friends since birth and started dating for over a year and a half now. Our relationship is going smooth and we love each other deeply. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

"Just... What's all this?" Ray asked while motioning to the blender and bowls of different food. "We're on a liquid cleanse," Henry explained as he poured the juice in our glass.

"Hmm?"

"We're on a liquid cleanse," Henry repeated.

"That's stupid," Ray scoffed.

"Hmm?"

"That's stupid," Ray repeated.

"No. We saw a video online that if you eat nothing but liquid food for three days, you have night visions," Jasper explained. "Smart one, science freak. You two falling for this?" Ray asked Char and Schwoz. "I just want night visions," Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. "Sometimes it's just nice to be part of something," Schwoz added with a grin.

Right as we're about to drink, Henry's phone suddenly starts ringing. "Hold on a sec guys," he said.

I listened to him talk to Mr Hart on the phone about wanting to skip dinner because of the cleanse. "What's that about?" Charlotte asked me. "I don't know," I shrugged.

Right as I was about to take a sip from my drink, Henry said, "If I'm going can I at least bring Y/N with me?"

My eyes widened and shoved my glass in Charlotte's hand and approached Henry. "No no no, please," I begged him. Henry pulled his phone away from his ear and gave me an apologetic look, "Sshh I'm sorry princess. I'm sorry," he whispered before kissing my temple and wrapped an arm around my waist before talking to his dad again.

I waited until Henry said, "Click," before he shoved his phone in his pocket. "I hate you," I mumbled. "No you don't," Henry replied.

I huffed but reluctantly chugged on my drink before grabbing my jacket as Henry and Ray had a loud conversation.

"You can't leave now! We have to take care of this situation!" Ray yelled over the loud blender that Schwoz turned on.

"What?! I'm gonna assume you want Y/N and I to go!" Henry replied as he extends his hand for me to take.

"No!"

"Go?!"

"No stay!"

"Go away?! Ok!" Henry yelled as the elevator doors closed and I leaned against the wall. "I swear sometimes I questions your relationship with Ray," I told Henry. "Yeah. You know what I don't question and what I'm thankful for?" Henry asks.