Jonas (Part 2) - J. N.

Y/N's POV

The wedding is starting. I held Sophie's hand while waiting for my turn to walk the aisle. I turned to Sophie who looks like she's about to cry. Thank God we decided to use waterproof mascara.

"Are you ok Soph?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just nervous," she replied. "You can do this ok? Right across that aisle is the man of your dreams who I swear is as nervous as you are right now," I told her. Sophie smiled at me and gave me a nod, "I love you Y/N."

"Love you too Soph. Can't wait till you're officially my sister-in-law," I giggled. I squeezed her hand comfortingly. After a little while, it was finally my turn to walk.

I stood up straight and held a bouquet of flowers in my hand and walked across the aisle. I smiled at the guests from each side and near the front, I can see Jace standing near my two brothers.

When my eyes landed on Jace, I felt butterflies in my stomach and everyone around my seems to disappear. I smiled at him and he returned the gesture while mouthing a "you look beautiful."

I smiled and mouthed a "thank you" back at him. I stopped when I'm now standing in front of Joe and kissed his cheek. "I'm so happy for you big bro," I told him and I felt myself crying. "Thank you sis," he replied before I stood on the other side and watched as Sophie walked towards Joe.

She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress, it looked like the dress was made perfectly for her. You can clearly see that tears are about to come out of her eyes as she smiled widely at Joe.

She and Joe held hands when she reached the front and gave me the bouquet of flowers to me.

I've witnessed my brothers' marriage and these events are one of the happiest events in my life. Kevin and Danielle got married in 2009, Nick and Priyanka in 2018 and now it's Joe's turn.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the Holy Matrimony between Joseph Adam Jonas and Sophie Belinda Turner. Whoever does not want these two to be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest said.

We all looked at the crowd to see if someone will object. When no one spoke, I let out a sigh of relief and we continued to wedding.

Standing behind Joe, I can see Jace smiling at them. He caught my gaze and smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"The rings please," the priests said. Jace stepped forward and opened the box, Joe took the ring and held Sophie's finger.

"I Joseph Jonas, take you Sophie Turner to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer. Till death do us part," Joe said before slipping the ring in Sophie's finger.

"I Sophie Turner, take you Joseph Jonas to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer. Till death do us part," Sophie said as she too slipped the ring in Joe's finger.

A tear fell from my eye as I smiled at them and quickly wiped the tear away.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest said. I squealed as I watch Joe lift Sophie's vale and they both shared a kiss.

Everyone cheered and clapped for the newly wedded couple and they pulled apart. I squealed and clapped my hands before running up to them and gave them a hug.

"I love you guys," I told Joe and Sophie. "We love you too Y/N," Sophie replied. Nick and Kevin joined us and mine and Sophie's parents and we smiled at the camera.

After a little while, our families left us and Danielle and Priyanka joined us. Nick and Kevin stood beside their wives which made me pout at them.

"Oops. Sorry Y/N," Nick jokes while wrapping an arm around Priyanka. I scoffed before grabbing Jace's arm and made him stand beside me, "I have a date remember?" I teased. Jace laughs as we posed for the camera.

Fans are gonna freak out when they see this.

*Timeskip*

We're already having a reception as I watch Joe and Sophie taking pictures, opening gifts and sharing sweet nothings to each other.

I watched from afar and smiled at them before I turn around and walked out to the balcony. I let out a sigh while closing my eyes and allowing the cool breeze hit my face.

I jumped when someone suddenly knocked on the window. I turn around and saw Jace. "Hey," he smiled. "Hi," I replied. He approached me and we looked at the amazing view of LA that's in front of us.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"Yeah. It is," Jace replied. I looked at him to find him staring at me with a smile. I turn around and face the newly wedded couple inside as I leaned against the railings. "I wonder if I'll experience that," I said. Jace looks at Joe and Sophie then at my other brothers with their wives, and children in Kevin's case.

"You will," he said. I chuckled, "I haven't even found the right guy yet. I mean, I have but I doubt he feels the same."

"Hmm," Jace hummed, "Lucky guy."

I looked up at him and noticed him frown. "Jace," I began and he looked at me. I bit my lip and mumbled, "Screw it," before grabbing onto the collar of his suit and pressed his lips against mine. I felt him kiss me back and wrapped his arms around my waist and we smiled against the kiss.

We pulled apart after a few seconds, I heard Jace whine after that. "I've been wanting to do that for so long," he confessed. I smirked, "Really now?"

"Yeah," he breathed, "Your brothers gave me permission."

"To what?"

"Y/N," Jace took my hand, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled while nodding my head. "Yes!"

He cheers while picking me up and spun me around.

He sets me down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I looked up at him and we smiles at each other.

"About damn time," Kevin suddenly walked out the balcony with a smile on his face as Joe and Nick stood beside him. "Hey bros," I waved.

"Can't believe it took you guys this long," Nick adds. I playfully rolled my eyes at them and hid my face in Jace's chest. "We're happy for you, hopefully in the year 2020 or 2021, I see a wedding happening," Joe jokes. "Oh haha, lucky you guys, you already are married," I scoffed.

Now it was their turn to roll their eyes at me before they opened their arms. I smiled and we had a group hug before Nick invites Jace to join our huddle.

"Yay! I love you guys," I smiled at my boys. "We love you too Y/N," Jace replied on behalf of my brothers.

We pulled apart and walked back inside to enjoy the party.

I barely had five minutes inside when Danielle, Priyanka and Sophie all surrounded me. Sophie and I had traded our dress that we wore at the wedding and we are wearing a different dress now to be more comfortable.

"You and Jace," she smirked. "Ok. Which one of my brothers snitched?" I asked.

"All three of them told us at the same time," Danielle replied. I smiled at them before saying, "Yes. He finally dropped the question."

All three girls squealed and hugged me tight. "Yay! We're so happy for you girl," Priyanka said. I smiled, "I am too."

We chatted for a little bit before I excused myself and took off to look for Jace. I found him by the food table and I wrapped my arms around his torso, he can already tell it's me.

"I love you," I said to him. Jace smiled and wrapped his arms around me as well and kissed my temple. "I love you too."

-------------

I was rewatching Camp Rock 1 and 2 and remembered my old crush on Joe Jonas.

I love Jace Norman now 😍😍

Vote, comment, follow

Love y'all. Stay safe 💞