Nightmares - H. H.

Henry's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and blinked a couple of times fo adjust my eyesight with the light shining above me. I made a move to rub my eyes but found myself tied to a chair.

I groaned in pain as I looked around. I narrowed my eyes when I caught sight of a familiar figure away from me. "Y/N? Oh God, please help me! What is going on? What happened?" I panicked as I struggled against my restraints.

I heard someone laugh. I searched for the person while panicking for Y/N's sake. "Y/N get away from there!" I freaked out.

I was confused when Y/N simply stood there with her arms crossed. "She's not gonna follow you around now Hart," I heard a familiar voice.

I then saw Drex standing behind Y/N. "Drex! Let her go, please don't drag her into this," I begged. "Oh Henry. I may or may not have injected with some chemical that forces her to forget you and instead change her memories of you with something evil," Drex laughed.

"What?!" I panicked as I looked at Y/N who has a plain look on her face. "Y/N do me a favour and hurt Henry," Drex smirked. "Yes master," Y/N replied in a monotone voice as she walked towards me.

"No... Y/N snap out of it! This isn't you, you won't hurt me," I said with a pleading voice and pleading look in my eyes. "She can hurt you now Henry," Drex taunts, "Oh and after your little girlfriend kills you, I will kill her as well."

By now Y/N is standing in front of me and out of no where she punched me in the face. She kept punching and slapping me until I was too weak to do anything. I spit blood which made me wince.

Y/N proceeds to untie me before kicking my stomach and sides. I was so weak and helpless at this point that I've fallen down on the floor.

Y/N kicks me on last time and I groaned. "Y/N...." I mumbled. I watched as she grabbed a gun from Drex and points it at me.

"D-Don't blame yourself for this Y/N. I love you, I know you're no in control in this moment. I will forever love you," I struggled to say.

I waited for the blow. The sound of the trigger being pulled was all I heard.

I gasped while sitting up on my bed as I felt swear cover my face and I was breathing heavily. I wiped my sweat away as my brain wanders off to the dream I just had.

Y/N....

My eyes grew wide.

Y/N!!!

I was quick to throw my blanket off my body and climbed towards the window. I climbed down a tree and I crossed the street to get to her house. Similar to my room, Y/N's room is next to a tree. I climbed up to her room and opened her window.

I looked inside her room to see her sitting on ber desk with the lamp turned on and a Psychology book in front of her. "Y/N?"

She gasped at the sound of my voice and quickly turns around to face me. "Jeez Henry you scared me!" she hissed.

I entered her room as she checks her phone. "It's 2 in the morning, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I-I had a bad dream," I stuttered. Y/N immediately say beside me on her bed and held my hand. "Do you wanna talk about it?" she softy says. 

"Drex kidnapped you and he turned you against me. You started hurting me and he killed you," I explained.

"Oh my God," Y/N breathed. She quickly wraps her arms around me and we shared a hug as a couple of tears fell from my eyes and landed on her shirt. "Sshh," she whispers while trying to comfort me.

She held my hand and we left her room to head down to the kitchen where she quickly made hot chocolate and gave a mug to me. We sat down and took a couple of sips from our drink every once in a while.

"Henry," Y/N whispers that caught my attention, "I won't leave you ok? Nor will I allow Drex to fool me like that. I mean, I know I have no control if someone injects some liquid in me and forces me to do whatever they want, but if that happens I'll try to fight back," she assures me.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Thank you Y/N, try to stay safe and watch your back ok? I don't know what I'd do to myself if I lost you," I told her.

Y/N smiled, "I don't want to loose you too. You're one of the best thing that's happened in my life."

I changed our conversation as we finished our drink. After that we left the mugs in the sink, we head back to Y/N's room. "Is it alright if I stay here?" I asked.

Y/N has a smile on her face as she nods her head. We went under her blanket and wrapped our arms around each other. I felt Y/N kiss my jaw which made me me smirk. "I love you," I told her. "I love you too," Y/N replied.

I played with Y/N's hair as he eyes slowly closes until she's officially asleep. I kissed her forehead, "I'll protect you Y/N. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you, I promise," I said.

It took me minutes to close my eyes and eventually fell asleep as well.

--------------