Jonas - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"Jace please," I begged. "Why me?" he questions. "Because it's my brother's wedding and I want you to be my date. He trusts you," I replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

After dating Sophie Turner for so many years, my older brother Joe is finally going to marry her! Me and my other two brothers are happy for the both of them. The wedding is going to be this weekend and I was just telling my best friend, Jace Norman to be my date. My brothers have already met my co-stars and they adore my friendship with Jace. Joe was actually the one who suggests that I should bring Jace to be my date since both Nick's and Kevin's wives will be attending the wedding.

I gave Jace my puppy dog eyes to which I know he can't resist. "Y/N," he began, "Fine I'll go."

I squealed and tackled him into my arms. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," I repeatedly said. "Ok so I'm gonna call my brothers to pick you up so they can find a suit for you. I'm going over to Sophie's later to fit my dress," I told him as I took my phone and called Kevin.

The phone rang twice and he finally answered the call. "Why hello there sister," Kevin greets me.

"Hey big bro. Listen, Jace finally agreed to be my date for the wedding, can you guys pick him up and find him a suit?" I asked. "Sure. We're just about to get into the car and drive to San Diego," he replied. "Ok cool. I'm heading over to Sophie's later ok?" I replied.

"Yeah sure sis. See ya later," Kevin replied. "Bye bro," I smiled and ended the call. I turned to look at Jace who is already staring at me. "They're on their way here," I informed him.

Jace suddenly lets out a small laugh. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing. It's just... How is it possible that you're not in a relationship yet whereas your brothers are already married?" he asked.

I gave him an amusing smile. "Kevin, Joe and Nick are very protective of me. A lot of guys have tried asking me our on a date before but all three of my brothers won't approve and will easily scare the guy away," I explained, "Sometimes I think maybe I'll be the only Jonas child that'll be single forever"

Jace laughed at my reply. "C'mon don't say that. I'm sure when you find the right guy, your brothers will like him as well," he said. I smiled at him. "Yeah," I mumbled. 

We spent the rest of our time chatting and I told him about the wedding plans so far. "Sophie asked me to be his maid of honor," I told him. "And?" Jace raised an eyebrow. "Of course I said yes," I nod my head, "They've been planning their wedding for so long and I can picture it in my head... It's perfect," I fangirled.

Ever since Joe introduced Sophie to us as his girlfriend, I immediately want her for my brother. Sophie's so sweet and nice towards me and I already formed a sister bond with her in a span of like thirty minutes.

It's the same as my other two brothers' wives. I love Danielle for Kevin and Priyanka for Nick and I've been hanging out with them a lot of times and both ladies treat me like their sister.

Jace and I chatted until we heard the familiar car horn outside. "Xander! Y/N and I are heading out ok?!" Jace called and without waiting for a response, we left his house.

I hopped inside the car with Jace behind me. Joe is the one driving, Kevin's seated on the passenger seat and Nick's beside me. I hugged Joe real quick and kissed his cheek. "What's wrong with you?" he laughed. Kevin snorted, "She reacted the same way before Nick and I got married," he commented.

"I'm just so happy for you," I smiled at Joe. He returned the gesture and replied, "Thanks sis."

"Congrats man," Jace spoke from my other side. "Thanks Jace, and I'm glad you'll be taking Y/N as your date," Joe replied as they both shared a hi five. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for this one," Jace ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand away with a pout. Nick laughs from my other side and put me in a gentle headlock and also ruffled my hair.

"Alright alright, can we go now? I'm meeting up with Sophie in like, an hour," I told my brothers as I checked my phone to see if she left me a message. Joe laughs and started the engine and drove back to LA.

*Timeskip*

I laughed along with my brothers' wives and soon-to-be-wife. "Why are you guys fussing over me? I'm not the one getting marries," I giggled.

We're in our hotel room and getting our hairs and make up ready by some professional stylists. I sat beside Sophie as Danielle and Priyanka are across the room from us.

"Mr Norman has asked you to be your date girl," Danielle commented. I playfully shook my head, "I was the one who told him to be my date."

"He always does whatever you want him to do," Priyanka said. "You have him wrapped around your finger and you two aren't even dating yet," Soph adds. "C'mon are we seriously talking about Jace and I right now?" I asked them.

"When will you finally say yes to him?" Sophie asked. "He hasn't dropped the question yet," I mumbled.  "He will Y/N. Have you seen the way he looks at you? It's like you're the only girl he sees and nothing else matters," Priyanka says as she, Danielle and Sophie fangirled.

I playfully shook my head at her comment. "I wonder how my brothers are treating Jace right now," I spoke. "Hmm probably giving him a hard time," Danielle jokes and we all laughed.

Jace's POV

I fixed my suit as I stood in front of the full body mirror. I'm inside Joe's hotel room and I just finished getting myself ready. Kevin sits on the couch, Nick is on the bed as Joe is staring at the wedding rings.

Joe suddenly shuts the box close and walks to me. "When are you gonna do it bro?" he asked. "Do what?" I replied. He shrugged, "Ask my sister to be your girl."

I laughed nervously. "Wh-What? I-I don't like Y/N, I m-mean I do like her but--"

"Don't worry Jace we're not mad at you," Kevin joins in our conversation, "In fact we think you're the perfect guy for Y/N."

"You do?" I questioned. "You have proven yourself since 2014 man! We can see the way you guys look at each other. Do you have any idea how painful it is to watch you guys be all oblivious with each other's feelings?" Nick jokes.

"Y-Y/N likes me?" I asked.

"See? Totally oblivious," Nick says to his brothers. "We can see that," Kevin nods his head. Joe cuts his brothers off, "Jace," he began, "Y/N is our sister, she's the youngest and we care so much about her, we protect her because we hate seeing her sad. Ever since we met you, we know that something will happen between you two. You've shown how much you love her and that you'll do anything for her," he said.

"All we're saying is," Kevin began but Nick jumped in saying, "If you're gonna ask Y/N to be your girlfriend we're gonna give you our blessing to marry her."

"Nick!" Kevin and Joe playfully scolded and he laughed. I slightly laughed at his comment as well.

I gave them all a smile before nodding my head. "I will, thanks guys," I said.

All three Jonas brothers smiled at me.

"Oh Jace," Joe says before giving me the box which contained his and Sophie's wedding rings. "M-Me?" I stuttered.

"Yes," he nods his head. I looked at Kevin and Nick and they both smiled at me while nodding their heads as well.

I held onto the box and gave him a proud smile. "I'll hold onto these until the wedding," I told him.

------------

Part 2 is coming up