Cooper's Niece - J. N.

Jace's POV

"What's gotten you all fancy today?" I turn around at the sound of Sean's voice as he stands by my dressing room door. Riele and Ella are standing beside him with smirks on their faces.

"Me? Nothing!" I panicked, deep down I know they know why. "Hmm," Riele hummed as they entered my room, "Is it because a certain niece is going to visit us on set?"

"And you'll hopefully ask her out on a date," Ella continued.

"D-Date? Who? I'm not asking anyone on a date. Why? Is someone coming to visit?" I asked.

"Y/N!" all three of them replied. "Oh... I didn't know that," I mumbled. Ella scoffs while rolling her eyes, "Yeah sure."

"We literally mentioned it before you locked yourself in here for the past fifteen minutes," Sean said.

I let out a sigh and sat on my couch. "Just admit it Jace. You like Y/N, we totally get it," Ella exclaims.

"Yeah. She's sweet, kind, funny, independent, reliable, beautiful and... She's just amazing. So who wouldn't want to date her?" Riele asked, "I mean I was intimidated by her the first time I met the chick!"

I avoided eye contact as all three of them stare at me intensely. "Ok... So what if I do like her? It's not like there's a chance between us, Cooper is gonna kill me. She's his freaking niece, guys!" I said.

"So what? She's his niece, not his daughter," Sean said. "It's worse than that! What if we break up or I did something wrong. I'm gonna get my ass kicked by her dad and Cooper," I said.

"Your relationship is not gonna go down hill ok? Y/N likes you too, Jace," Riele assured me. "Yeah. She's told us before," Ella adds. "She... She likes me?" I asked while slowly standing up.

"Um... She didn't exactly say the words, but she always talks about you and how you're so nice and sweet and she admires that you're a gentleman," Riele said. "What's stopping you from asking her out? Besides the fact that she's Cooper's niece," Sean asked.

"She's my best friend"

"So?"

"What if she says no and I'm gonna grow up and die alone," I mumbled.

Ella and Riele groaned and threw their heads back in exaggeration. "She's not gonna reject you," they said.

We heard footsteps and saw Michael running to my dressing room. "Hey guys, Y/N's here," he said and ran back to where Cooper is.

"Go get her bro," Sean encourages me while patting my shoulder. I let out a shaky breath and walked to the "man cave" and saw Cooper hugging the life out of Y/N.

"C'mon man, she was here last week," I sarcastically reminded him. Everytime Y/N comes to visit us, Cooper hugs her like he hasn't seen her in years.

"Yeah and I had dinner at your place two nights ago," Y/N giggled while pulling away from Cooper. She opens her arms out to me and we shared a hug which lasted for about twenty seconds. It would've been longer if she didn't see Riele, Ella and Sean behind me.

"Hey guys," she said and also hugged my three other friends. "Hey girl. We missed you having around here," Ella said.

Y/N shrugs her shoulders and laughed.

I stared at her in awe and it feels like we're the only ones in the room and the whole area went mute. I watched as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and her eyes twinkled like stars. She laughed at one of Sean's jokes and her voice is like music to my ears. Her smile is irresitible, it's like she puts a spell on me with just one single action.

"Wow," I breathed and that ended their conversation and they all looked at me. "You ok there Jace?" Y/N asked. I slightly stumbled back which caused her to grab onto my arm to stabilize me.

"Whoa, you ok?" she asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine," I stuttered. Behind Y/N I can see Sean mouthing me a "what the hell are you doing?"

I glared at him.

"Alright then," she mumbled.

"Hey! Guys come on we need you on set. We'll start the camera," the producers called. We grabbed our scripts and Y/N stood behind the camera and gave us all a thumbs up.

"In five... Four... Three... Two... Ac--"

"Actually wait," I interrupted the director's call which confused everyone. "There's something that I wanna do first."

"What is it Jace?"

I looked directly at Y/N who slowly uncrossed her arms and let them fall on her sides.

I walked up to Y/N and placed my hand on the side of her face. We stared at each other before slowly leaning forward until our lips touched.

The kiss was slow and passionate and I felt her smile against my lip as her hands went around my neck to pull me closer to her.

"JACE!!" we pulled apart when we heard Cooper call. "Step away from her."

"Uncle Coop," Y/N whined as she approaches her uncle, "Don't be like this."

"You know our rule, no dating my co stars," Cooper said. "Yeah and I told you that I like Jace," Y/N replied.

I felt my heart beat increase at that and a huge smile formed in my lips.

"Y/N..." Cooper sighed before looking in between me and his niece. I walked up to Y/N and held her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

"Fine," he finally gave in, "But your telling your father about this."

"Y'know dad already likes Jace despite never actually meeting him in person," Y/N giggled. "Whoa really?" I asked in shock. Y/N nods his head as Cooper's eyes widened and placed a hand over his chest.

Everyone clapped their hands and was smiling at us. My other co stars approached us with huge smiles on their faces.

"I told you to admit your feelings, but I never thought you'd go for the kiss right away," Sean jokes. I playfully rolled my eyes at what he said.

"Alright guys, I'm sorry, but can we please go back to the scene?" the director called.

We nod our heads and I kissed Y/N's cheek. "I'm driving you to my house to meet my parents," she told me. I swallowed my saliva quite thickly and nervously nodded my head.

She giggled at my reaction. "Don't worry. Like I said, mom and dad already like you," she said.

I breathed and gave her a smile. "Sure," I nodded my head. "Come on now," Cooper grabs my arm and drags me back to my position.

Y/N giggled at this and smiled at us amusingly. I winked in her direction and the camera started rolling.

--------------

Alright. I'm running out of ideas so it might be take a few days for me to update this book again. If you guys want to request a certain imagine, just send me a message.

By the way, I published two other Jace Norman books.

Fell For The Danger [Henry Hart x OC]

Behind The Scenes [Jace Norman x OC]

So go check these books out ☺️

Bye guys, stay safe