Magic Rock - H. H.

Y/N's POV

"Why are we going to a museum again?" I hear Henry asked Ray as we paid the cashier to give us a ticket to enter the museum. Charlotte, Jasper, Henry and I gave our money to Ray so he paid for the tickets and handed it to us.

"I don't know," Ray answered. We gave the tickets to the guard who let us in the museum. "Ray we have a History project that's due in two days," Henry pointed out. "See? This is a good thing, you might learn something here," Ray smiled.

We had no idea why Ray is doing this to us. Before Henry, Charlotte, Jasper and I left school, Ray sent us a text saying we should meet him at the Swellview Museum. Turns out he wants us to accompany him here.

We followed our guide as she talks about the different artifacts and structures from the ancient times. I understood a few things and picked up a lot from our guide.

"Y/N"

Suddenly I stopped in my tracks when I heard a faint voice calling me. I turn around but saw no one. I shrugged and continued walking when I heard it again. I suddenly felt a stinging feeling in my hand and I had the sudden feeling of going somewhere. I looked around and stopped at a certain room containing rocks and statues.

"Babe? Are you ok?" I heard Henry ask me. "Yeah yeah. I just gotta go to the rest room," I told him. "Ok. We'll just be around here," he replied. I nodded and watched as he turns around. I faced the room and slowly walked towards it.

"Y/N"

Up ahead, I saw a glowing red rock and the voice calling my name got louder as I approached it. I examined the glowing rock as I watched it with interest and soon I found myself extending my hand towards it. My fingertips made contact with it and felt electricity jolt inside my body and a wave of energy sent me flying back towards a wall.

"What the--" I whispered. My back ached and saw the red glowing light fading. I shook my head and left the area and searched for my friends. That was weird.

I bumped into Henry who seemed surprise when he saw me. "Hey. Charlotte was just at the restroom and she didn't see you in there. Where were you?" He asked, worry evident in his voice and expression, his arms wrapping around me for a hug.

"Yeah uhm... I got distracted by an artifact," I replied. Henry nodded his head as we moved on.

Since that day I've been feeling uneasy. I can hear various voices in my head and I can move things with my mind. I haven't told anyone about this. My eyes glow red whenever I feel the power inside of me take over, that happens when I feel extremely angry or sad. Luckily it only happened once, and I was alone.

The other day, my mom told me that we'll be moving out of Swellview and to New York because someone offered a job for her there. It angered me to my core because I have to leave my friends and boyfriend.

I left school early and I found myself pacing around the man cave, trying to think of a way to tell the gang that I'm leaving. I'm also trying to calm down so I don't expose my powers to anyone. As much as a big deal this is, I don't want anyone to know.

"Y/N, hey," Henry greets me as he, Charlotte and Jasper entered the man cave. "Hey guys," I nervously smiled as Henry planted a kiss on my cheek. "We didn't see you at school today, where were you?" Charlotte asked.

"Here," I squeaked out. "Why?" Jasper questioned. "I uh... There's something that I have to tell you guys," I took a deep breath, "ImmovingawaytoNewYorkbecausemymomhasanewjobthere. IdontwanttoleavebutIhavenochoicebecauseImjustseventeen."