Part 30 - Embarrassment

"Hello, Princess" I hear Downey's annoying voice coming from my door.

I sigh and turn my head away from my laptop screen to see that he has his cocky grin as expected. I don't know why he's here but it's definitely not good news. He never shows up like this for a good reason.

"I think we've had enough of you calling me that, it's not funny anymore. Actually, it never was" I roll my eyes.

He grins and steps inside the office closing the door behind him. I look at him with a weird unhappy look for him to get the message that I'm not in the mood for his games but like always he doesn't care. He sits comfortably on a chair in front of my desk and tests my patience.

"I was just having a conversation with your boyfriend and he claims that you're a very romantic soul" he chuckles.

"Where's the problem with that?" I ask.

"He's wrong, right? I didn't want to correct him for obvious reasons but I wanted to agree with you that he has no idea what he's talking about" he continues.

"No, he's not wrong. Now please I have work to do" I say as politely as I can.

"You had a secret affair with a married guy which was mainly based on sex, even in his own house and you call yourself a romantic?" he asks laughing.

"We never had an affair" I whisper shout at him.

"Whatever, you only care about sex, admit it. The guy's a pure romantic soul, I give it to him. But you... not so much"

"You don't know me well enough to make those assumptions" I say being clearly upset.

"How many times do I have to sleep with you before I get to make this kind of assumptions?" he asks grinning and hits every nerve in my body.

"That's enough" I hiss and stand up.

I go over to his seat and grab him by his arm. Once he's on his feet I push him closer and closer to the door and when we're almost outside he spins me around and presses me against it. His body unites with mine, with his head right above my shoulder. The more I try to escape from this situation the harder he presses himself on me.

"When will you finally end this act and come back to me?" he asks quietly in my ear.

"Never" I exhale deeply.

"But you love this. I know you miss me, baby. All the things I can do to you. The way I can make you come. The rush, the excitement, the adrenaline" he says with a very deep seductive tone.

"I already have all these, I don't miss anything about you" I reply heavily.

Even though I believe what I'm saying this situation is in fact arousing for me.

"Just stop talking for a minute and just picture this in your head" he orders and I shut my eyes.

"Us in this position, with me placing kisses on your neck, on the exact spots that make you roll your eyes back and moan" he starts and softly traces those spots with his fingertips.

"Meanwhile my hands giving your breasts the amount of care they deserve and my hips rubbing against your perfect ass" he continues and even begins slightly rocking his hips against me.

"And when you've waited enough my hand will go down and rub you with pressure on the right spots" he says moving my hair to the side, exposing one side of my neck.

"My fingers then will easily slide inside you and let you get a taste of what's about to follow as they increase one by one" his lips kiss the back of my neck.