ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

I woke up at 7:30 and immediately went to the bathroom to get ready

After getting ready, I went downstairs and make breakfast for everyone

After getting ready, I went downstairs and make breakfast for everyone. When I'm done cooking, I put the food on the table and washed the pans.

Then I walk to yoongi's room to wake him up. When I walked in, I saw him on the bed deep asleep so I went near him and tried to wake him up.

"luv, wake up" I said while shaking him.

"5 more minutes" he said sleepily.

"nope, wake up now and get ready for breakfast cuz you only have less than an hour before it's time to go" I told him.

"fine" he groaned and sat up.

"before I get ready, morning kiss?" he said smirking.

"fine" I said and rolled my eyes and peck his lips.

"there, go downstairs to eat after" I said and head downstairs. I saw jin oppa making coffee so I greeted him.

"good morning jin oppa" I said.

"oh, good morning eunha. You made all of these?" he asked me and I just nodded with a smile.

We ate and walk back upstairs and get our bags, after that we had to leave so we bid goodbye to them and head to the car. I typed the address of our destination on the built in GPS of the car and we drove off.

He held my hand using his free hand and kept it that way while driving. But then I have an idea so I decided to do the tiktok 'reject holding hand when he's driving'. I slowly removed my hand from his and placed my hand on my lap.

"waeyoo" he whined and held my hands again. I tried to remove my hands slowly and he glanced at me .

"what? What's wrong?" he asked and held my hand, this time a little tighter. I again tried to remove my hand but he grip my hand tighter and I am laughing at this point.