The week is almost over. I pick up my phone and dial Hitman Bang. I am currently in my room alone.

"Hello (Y/n). Is everything okay?"The voice over the phone asks.

"Hello, Hitman Bang." I say relieved that he actually answered. "I just want to tell you something."

"Is something the matter?" He asks concerned.

"I don't want to leave."

He pauses then laughs, "So, you want to join Bangtan?"

"Yes." I say smiling.

"You know you have to go through a lot of training right?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Are you ready? Are you ready to be the maknae (Y/n) of Bangtan?"

I smile, "Yes, I am ready."

"Then, I'll send someone to your house to collect things you may need, send me a list please." He says.

"Thank you so much!"

"I'll see you later (Y/n)."

"Bye!"

I hang up and flop onto my bed, I take my pillow and scream into it. I can't believe it just did that! I'm joining Bangtan! I stand up and run downstairs to find the others. I see them all on the couch. I run over.

"You're excited!" Jimin says smiling.

"Guess who's staying?" I ask smiling.

"No way..." Namjoon sais, "You are really staying and joining us?!"

"Yes!" I exclaim.

Namjoon gets up and hugs me. We start jumping while the others are confused.

"Boys! She's joining!"

They all stand up and come to hug me. We're all celebrating when there's a knock at the door. Namjoon leaves to go open it.

"Oh! PDnim, what brings you here?" I hear him say.

"To congratulate my new member." Hitman Bang responds.

I turn around while the boys are still smiling and hugging me.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" I smile when I see Hitman Bang. "Congrats!"

He comes over to be and gives me a hug, "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you!"

"No, thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to join this amazing boy band." I say with tears coming out of my eyes.

He chuckles then yells "Oi! Your maknae is crying!"

All of the boys swarm me and aww. Jimin puts his hands on my shoulders, "You nice, keep going."

I laugh. "Thank you, Jimin." I say patting his shoulder.

"I have something for all of you." Hitman bang says. We all look at him and he takes out eight little bags. He picks one and takes out a bracelet from it. "Give you your left arm (Y/n)."

I do as he says and he wraps the bracelet around my wrist. I smile at the bracelet it's so pretty. He does the same to the other members to. He then smiles, "Hello Bangtan Sonyeondan."

(Here are the bracelets)

We all give each other a big hug, I can't believe it, I'm now a member of BTS

We all give each other a big hug, I can't believe it, I'm now a member of BTS. What did I do to deserve this? We all go out together with Hitman Bang to have a celebratory lunch.

We sit down at a table and get menus, "How did you know I'd join?" I ask Hitman Bang.

"I knew from the beginning that you were going to join, I could tell." He says smiling.

We order out food and start to eat once everyone gets theirs. Hitman Bang raises his glass, "Cheers to Bangtan!"

We all exclaim, "Cheers!" and knock our glasses together. I bet this is what it feels like to have a family. I smile at the boys that I will be with for my whole life.

It's been a few weeks since I joined Bangtan. My Korean has improved and everything I needed is now here with me. We are in the middle of practicing the debut song, 'No More Dream'. We're about to record the song too. It will be released in a few days! I'm so excited!

We record the song and it comes out sounding amazing! (Song is at the top).

I'm so excited for the debut!