열 일곱

We now start the team member battle. Every round, the winning team can steal a member of the losing team. The first game is riding on a blanket.

"They have one extra member!" Heechul says grudgingly.

"They're the guests, leave them alone." Teacher Jang says hitting the student on the back of the head.

"Yes, teacher..." Heechul says rubbing the back of his neck.

The rules are explained and we get to go first. They decide I will stand in the middle of the blanket. I go and take off my shoes before stepping on the blanket.

"I don't know if standing in the middle will work. I think we need to stand on the edge, the hold hands." I say and the boys nod.

"What did she say?" Hodong says confused, "Was that English?"

"Yes, idiot." Youngchul says making everyone laugh.

"We'll try both ways." Namjoon says.

"(Y/n) has a pretty English voice." Heechul says.

"Yah! Heechul Hyung!" I exclaim. He looks at me shocked, "You don't think my voice is always pretty? Wooww!"

"No, (Y/n)." He says waving his hands around.

"I'm kidding." I say smiling and stepping into the middle of the blanket.

I stand in the middle and all of the boys crowd around me, they hold onto each other and Namjoon says, "This is good."

"Challenge!" Jin shouts.

"1... 2... 3... pass!" Teacher Jang says.

The boys get off the blanket and I just sit down on it.

"I don't think they'll pass the next round." Soogeun says.

I just chuckle.

They also pass. We then fold the blanket so it's smaller. I sigh and we hold onto each other. "We have to put the gravity in the center. (Y/n) is light so it will be no problem for her." Yoongi says.

We get sorted out and J-Hope yells, "Challenge."

I lift my foot in the air, "1... 2..."

Jimin loses his balance and we all fall. The other team start to argue about how they will do it, "Bad teamwork!" Suga exclaims making me laugh.

They pass after Soogeun explains a good formation. I clap and sigh, does that mean they'll take one of our members?

They start discussing who to take, "Rap mon is smart, we can win the quiz battle." Janghoon says.

"But (Y/n) is also smart." Soogeun says, "So we won't have a guaranteed victory."

I wink and send them a finger gun. "Oh my, that was cute." Heechul says. "We'll take Rap Mon."

He walks over to the both side and says, "You wanna fight? You wanna bleed?"

I put my arms up in defense. The next game gets announced and we sit down. It is the puzzle. Teacher hang starts to explain the rules. I am getting lost and I look at Namjoon, he just smiles and nods. After the explanation is over Namjoon says, "I will explain it to you (Y/n), every question is worth 10 points, if you can get the star question correct it is 15 points and the last question is worth 30 points. The team with the highest score wins."

I nod, "Thanks Hyung."

"The first question is a three letter word. A folk painter in late Joseon-"