열넷

It's been a few days and Yoongi's shoulder is back to normal. Everyday we talk to each other about any issues we might have. Taemin and I also finished our song, it's called Heartstop.

(Seulgi's part is yours)
The reaction to our song was mostly positive. There were a few negative comments. Unfortunately I'm not as strong as the other members. Even in the sea of positive comments, the negative ones always stand out, and they hit me like a wave. So many thoughts go through my head.

I shrug it off and turn on a vlive.

"Hi Army!" I say waving, "Hello!"

I notice a comment that says, '(Y/n), what are those scars on your arm?'

I smile, "I hurt myself the other day. It's no problem."

I answer questions about the song with Taemin, the writing process and everything. Soon, I say goodbye to the fans and end the live.

I sit back on my chair thinking about the fan that saw my wrists. Yes, I've been cutting but I thought it was faded enough, apparently not.

 Yes, I've been cutting but I thought it was faded enough, apparently not

I read the tweet the cover my eyes. I can't believe it. I'll be trending again... I'll be asked questions again...

I sigh and get off Twitter, if my Hyungs found out then-

"(Y/n)-ah!" I hear Jimin shout.

I sigh, it seems that they already found out.

"(Y/n)-ah!" Jimin shouts again.

"Yes?!" I shout back not leaving my room.

"Come here!" He shouts back.

I sigh and stand up. I make sure to adjust my jacket so they don't see anything. I open the door and look down the stairs. I see all of them in the living room. They all look distressed, and it's because of me.

I sigh and walk down the stairs. "Yes Jimin Hyung?" I ask tugging on my sleeve.

"Come here." He says, motioning me to come towards him. He pats his lap and I sit down.

He takes my left arm, and sighs, "Jimin..." Jin says, it sounds like a warning.

Suddenly Jimin pulls up my sleeve. I look away, I don't want to see his reaction. I shut my eyes and I feel his hand on my back, "Why?"

I feel tears coming to my eyes and I pull my sleeve down. I sigh and stand up, "I'll talk about it later."

Jimin sighs and I move to sit down in another chair. The silence is heavy. I take out my phone and gasp, I see more people commenting on it. The tears come back and everyone looks at me.

I put my phone away and try to calm down. I look up at the ceiling to stop the tears from rolling down my face.

Suddenly I feel someone's presence in front of me, "(Y/n)-ah..." it's Jungkook.

"Hm?" I reply without looking at him.

"How long have you been..?"

I look down at him and he just looks up at me, he's kneeling down in front of me. "Uhm... since, the funeral..." I say wiping my eyes.

"Okay." Jungkook says, "Have you stopped?"

"No." I say shutting my eyes and covering my face with my hands.

"How about you make a song about it?" He asks. I look at him and my eyes tear up more. "Why are you crying more?!" Jungkook says shocked.

"M-me-memories..."

"Oh... I'm sorry... I was just trying to..."

"I know, I'll give it a go."

Jungkook stands up and pats my head, "Atta girl."

After that we start to be our normal selfs, talking and cracking jokes. After dinner I start to work on the song.

After a while I get a beat. I hear a knock on the door and I walk over and open it. I see it's all of the boys. They try to help me write the lyrics when I come up with a line, "What about, 'I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink, but now I'm insecure and I care what people think."

"That's really good (Y/n)!"

After the whole night of writing we finally write all the lyrics.

The next day I wake up and record the lyrics. The boys are with me and waiting me sing it. Some parts I would cry a bit. "You can hear me crying here..." I say sighing.

"It makes it sound real." Namjoon says, "I think it's a good touch."

Finally the song is finished. When I told PD-Nim we were making this, he wanted to have it on the new album. So, I agreed.

Once we finished the boys and I cheer and give each other hugs.

I head over to the company to show PD-nim the song, I am there with Tae. We walk though the building and as soon as we walk in, all of the employees bow. I'm shocked and so is Tae.

"What's happening?" I ask scratching the back of my neck.

"(Y/n)-ssi, Taehyung-ssi, welcome to the company." One of the workers say.

I look at Tae and he is confused, "Thank you..?"

"Please, at ease." I say giving and awkward laugh.

We walk to PD-nim's office and Tae knocks on the door. "Come in" he says from the other side.

I push the door open and he looks at us, "Ah! (Y/n)-ssi, Taehyung-ssi."

"Here is the completed song, please tell us what you think." I say smiling and handing him a small disc.

He puts it into the CD player and we all listen to the song. He smiles and looks at me, "Where you actually crying?" I nod my head, "That's such a great touch."

"Really?"

"I think it's perfect. Let's put it on the album."

I smile and Tae gives me a hug.