Yoongi Ending

"Oi, what are you doing?" I hear a voice say, I look up from where it comes from and I see Yoongi, "What did we talk about (Y/n)? I told you not to take anything to heart."

"I can't ignore it Yoongi!" I exclaims tears rolling down my face, "If this will make it better than I might as well do it."

I take a bottle of pills and unscrew it with my shaky hands, "I'd like to see you try." Yoongi says walking over to me. He snatches the bottle and throws it across the room. "Try again." He says smiling at me.

I pick up and another bottle and try to unscrew it, once I do I look at Yoongi. "Come on, do it." He says.

I look down and wipe my tears, without thinking I throw the bottle and I hear the pills fall to the ground.

"That's what I thought, now (Y/n), you should have told me..." He crouches down in front of me.

I refuse to look at him and I wipe my tears. He puts a hand on my cheek, "How about we go to the doctor?"

"NO!" I shout looking up at him, "It's a mistake! I shouldn't have done this! Yoongi! Help me..."

"We need to go to the doctor if you think this was a mistake, don't be scared, they're not going to do anything to you..."

I start crying uncontrollably, I feel Yoongi pick me up, he walks out of the bathroom and a feel something soft against my back.

I open my eyes and see him laying on my bed with Yoongi sitting next to me, I feel him start to carress my forehead. "You didn't deserve this (Y/n), go to sleep, I'll fix everything." He says.

I nod and shut my eyes. I feel him stand up and look at me. "Yes, (Y/n) tried to do that... please come home and bring a doctor. She's sleeping right now, yeah, just come quick okay?"

꧁꧂
I stand there in the dark behind Tae waiting for the music starts. I finally get the cue.

I stand there at the end and wait for the lights to turn off.

Once the lights turn back on we have a small interlude.

"How is everyone feeling tonight?!" Namjoon shouts.

The crowd immediately screams back. I run over to Yoongi and give him a big hug.

"Yah! (Y/n)-ah, I'm sweaty!" He says making the fans laugh.

"I don't care." I say making him sigh and giving me a hug too.

"I'm tired." Jungkook says leaning on Jimin's shoulders.

"I'm tired too!" Jimin exclaims making everyone laugh.

"Actually, I have something important to ask you (Y/n)." Yoongi says.

I let go and look up at him, "What do you want to ask?"

"I know you might be under a lot of pressure right now, but I'm gonna do it anyways." He says as he walks of the stage.

I look at the boys and they are just as confused as I am, after a few seconds Yoongi comes back with something behind his back. He takes one of my hands and he kneels on one knee in front of me. I cover my mouth, "What are you doing Yoongi?" I ask confused.

"(Y/n)-ssi." He says and smiles at me, "That night, I saved you and I'm so so so glad I did, I sometimes think of what would happen if I didn't save you." He says, "So please, I love you with all of my heart and I never want to come close to losing you."

"Yoongi..."

"So (L/n) (Y/n), how about from now on we stay together, forever. And one day, I can call you Min (Y/n)." He lets go of my hand and opens a small box, inside is a beautiful ring, "Will you marry me?"

I start crying and the room is quiet. I wipe my tears and look down at Yoongi who is still kneeling. I give him my left hand, "Yes!"

The crowd starts to scream and clap. He puts the ring on my finger and stand up. We hug for a while and I hear the boys start to talk.

"He did it guys!" Tae shouts.

"Maybe we can have a baby Min!" Jimin shouts making us laugh.