다섯

The boys and I are in the living room when they start a vlive.

"Hey guys!" They all shout.

"I want to talk about something." Namjoon says.

I look over and he smiles at me, "(Y/n) has been sad lately."

I look at the other members and they are looking down. I hear Jin sniffling.

I walk over to Jin and give him a hug, "What are you doing Hyung?"

"(Y/n), we have to talk about it. You're not talking care of yourself." Namjoon says.

I feel tears coming to my eyes, "If they want me to leave then..."

"Then what?"

"I told Hitman Bang that if it gets worse then I will leave. You can continue to being a group and I'll become a solo artist." I say.

"No, if you leave we are disbanded no matter what." Namjoon says.

"Hyung." I say looking down.

"(Y/n), you've done so much for us, we need you, you can't leave."

I look at the others and they're crying. "What should I do?"

"Eat more, sleep more and we sort out this mess." Yoongi says, wiping his eyes.

"Don't cry because of me." I say to the boys, I also wipe my tears.

They all pull me onto the couch and give me hugs, "Let's let Namjoon say what he wanted to." Jin says wiping his tears.

I nod and Namjoon continues. "Okay, well, (Y/n) has been really upset lately about the hashtag that been on Twitter lately. She noticed that a lot of people have been telling her to lose weight." He sighs, "Now when she eats Jin serves her plate, she only eats half of it. When we ask her why she isn't eating more, she replies with, 'I'm not hungry' or 'I ate earlier'."

I shut my eyes and look down wiping the tears.

"(Y/n) doesn't deserve this, she is a member of our group, she's family. Who cares if she is a girl and we are all boys? It's already hard enough for her to live with 7 boys. We sometimes forget how sensitive (Y/n) is. When we first debuted, (Y/n) got hate because everyone thought it was going to be a boy group, but it's not. I remember V telling (Y/n) that it wasn't a big deal or something." Namjoon chuckles, "I don't think everyone knows how hard she's worked. If anything, she works harder than the rest of us. She out of all of us deserves what we have! Not being told that she needs to have a diet or leave the group!"

I start crying again. Then he says, "She's our maknae, she's our princess and she's our (Y/n). Nothing can change that."

It's been a few days since Namjoon did that vlive. We were all crying at the end of his statement so he had to turn it off. But, a day after the hate stopped and the hashtag stopped trending.

I go onto the computer and turn on a vlive, soon enough a lot of people join.

"Hi hi~" I say waving cutely, "How is everyone? Have you all eaten?" I smile, "I can't sleep right now, something is bothering me."

I read the chat and they all seem concerned. I smile, "I hope my members aren't watching this." I say laughing, "They'll tell me to sleep, but I cannot."

I sigh, "I want to open up to you armies." I look at the chat. Some people are confused and others are happy, "Well, I'm not perfect, no one is." I then sigh, "I have many issues and things that are wrong with me."

"First, I would like to talk about why Yoongi Hyung and I get along so well." I sigh, "We've been through the same things, we both have social anxiety, it's really hard for me to talk to people face-to-face and its hard for me to open up." I sigh again, "That's why I get along with him so well."

"Another thing is, I sometimes get really upset, for no reason. The boys think it's because I'm really emotional and sensitive? But I'm not so sure because these thoughts are dark." I smile, "But, the members help me a lot."

"Even though they call me their little princess or what-not. I'm not a princess. Princesses are perfect people." I sigh, "Being perfect means to eat perfectly, sleep perfectly, speak perfectly and do everything perfectly."

"Sometimes I can't even get a move right on the 50th try." I chuckle, "I'm so perfect~" I then laugh, "No but, seriously. No matter what people say, think about yourself and those around you. What is best for you and the people you care about."

"Back when we debuted. I was getting a lot of hate. I was reminded about it a few days ago when that hashtag was trending. In a way, the first wave of hate was a good thing. I was always shy towards the members, not really knowing what to do."

I chuckle, "I would shower late at night when Jungkook fell asleep so he wouldn't see me in a pyjamas. Now I'm grateful for the drama that happened when we debuted, it was the first time I cried with them."

I feel tears forming in my eyes, "Ugh, I'm too sensitive." I giggle, "Anyways, I think it's time for me to sleep now, I'm getting emotional, that means I'm tried!"

"So, I hope everyone has a goodnight if you're here in South Korea, and maybe have a good morning if you are elsewhere." I smile, "Goodnight~"

I turn off the vlive and turn off the computer. I get into bed and check my phone. I see someone posted something on Twitter about my live.

 I see someone posted something on Twitter about my live

I smile and turn off my phone. What a long day.