열 다섯

It's been a while since my song was released. Apparently they want to do a music video too. But I'm not sure.

We are in a meeting talking about it when suddenly the topic changes, "Also, I want you all to have personalised microphones." Bang PD says.

I look at him in shock. "Really?!"

"Yes, make sure to think about it carefully." He says smiling. "Then write down the colour here, you can change it at anytime, you can also have sparkles or make it metallic or what not."

He leaves the room for us to think. They all decide on colours and I'm still thinking.

•Timeskip•
After a few days, we're in another meeting. This time, there are 8 boxes next to Bang PD, "Guess what came?" He asked taking the boxes.

"No way!" I exclaim smiling. "Is it really..."

"We'll go oldest to youngest."

I sigh and we all get handed a box. I open my box to see my dream microphone laying here in black velvet.

I gasp and pick it up

I gasp and pick it up. I look at the others who are holding their mics too.

"Can we test them?" I ask looking at my microphone. I am truly star struck.

"We can test them in one of the practice rooms." I stand up and we all go to the practice room.

We put on one of our new songs, 'Go Go'.   

Some of the staff members were filming us, of course naturally we dance to the song. We finish and we all hug each other. 

"They sound really good." BangPD says smiling, "What do you all think?" 

"I want to perform with it every day!" I exclaim and everyone laughs at me. 

"Well, I'm glad you're happy with them." BangPD says, "It's almost time to release the album, is it ready?" 

"Basically. We can release it whenever." 

"2018 will be a good year." Tae says smiling. 

"Of course, we have a lot of things coming next year." J-Hope says smiling. 

"How about we release the mini-album tomorrow?" BangPD asks. 

We all look at Namjoon and he smiles, "Sure then." 

We all hug each other again and cheer.