열 여섯

"Hello!" We all exclaim to the live. 

"We have something exciting for you guys today!" Namjoon says making us smile.

"We're going on tour again!" Hobi shouts making us all cheer. 

I look at the comments and they are so excited. We continue to talk more about the tour. In fact, tomorrow is my birthday. "Guess who's birthday is it tomorrow?" Jimin says putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Who's?" I ask smiling. 

"Our lovely Maknae, (Y/n)!" Then everyone cheers, "Make sure to send her birthday wishes." Jimin says winking. I hit his shoulder. "Ow-ah! How could you (Y/n)?!" 

He gives me a hurt face and I just smile. "It's getting late Army, we have practice for the tour tomorrow." Namjoon says.

"We love you Army!" I shout giving them a big heart.

"Bye!" We exclaim. 

Jungkook goes towards the camera and goes to turn off the live. "How do I turn it off?"

"The 'x' on the top." I say walking over to him. 

"Where?"

"There." I point to the 'x' and everyone starts laughing. "Bye Army!" 

"Bye-bye!" Jungkook presses the 'x'.

I yawn and take out my phone. (Imagine members have their own Instagram page) I open Instagram and see some fancams of me and the other members. We then decide to go watch some YouTube for a bit. 

Namjoon takes the remote and turns on the TV. We go onto YouTube and see a video pop up, it's another compilation of me. 

Namjoonhuckles and clicks on the video

Namjoonhuckles and clicks on the video. I cover my eyes and the first thing I heard was, "HellO! i'M (Y/n) FrOM btS!"

We all start laughing and the video continues, at the end the video creator writes, 'I love (Y/n), she's my bias, I feel so sad that I didn't accept her as a member before. But now, I regret it, she's such a lovely person and a great idol. Borahae (Y/n)!'

I smile and take a photo of the text. We continue to watch complications of us. Mostly of me... 

After a while, we decide it's late and we head to bed. 

~Timeskip~
I wake up and turn off my alarm, I see a text message from BangPD and the other members from the group chat. 

BangPD
Goodmorning everyone, today, you will be going onto Knowing Brothers, please be ready by 10:00am. Also, happy birthday (Y/n)< I'm sure you'll have a great day today. Best wishes to you.

Namjoon
We understand BangPD, we'll be ready by 10.

(Y/N)